The One Thing You've Never Experienced?

Ha! 2 weeks ago my daughter and I drove 70 miles to get a McRib. Lol

2 weeks later, its at the McD in town. Oh well, adventure!

2 Likes

What have you got against fruitcake?

Hats off to the Office Space reference

2 Likes

With you on that one

I am so glad you said that! Usually if I tell someone I like McRibs or anything at McD, they look at me like I just admitted to being the second gunman on the grassy knoll or something. :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh shit that just reminded me I’m turning 35 soon :thinking:

3 Likes

That’s bc I never let you cut in.

1 Like

I have never bungy jumped

1 Like

Can I ask when?!

I have never been to a concert, like ever

2 Likes

No Game of Thrones for me either and never rollerscated.

4 Likes

Sounds pretty awesome, actually. No shame in being TV-free, and walking/biking/boarding is good for all kinds of things, including your health.

Gosh, something common I’ve never done? Sorry to get all deep, but I’m reading a book that’s making me think about things in a different way. I’ve noticed that I tend to feel guilty if I try to do nice things for myself (or has been so in the past, not so much now) but I am glad to say I can’t think of anything in particular. I didn’t have a TV for about 15 years on purpose, so I’ve missed a lot of shows but that was a conscious choice to keep my kids shielded from conumerism BS and media influences on who/what they should be.

3 Likes

Never been to a funeral.

gasp Unacceptable.

2 Likes

Not hard to believe, just… in need of rectification.

Oysters, sushi, anything raw or still alive (I.e. sea urchins, octopus :broken_heart:).

1 Like

I’ve never seen any of the Godfather movies and I’ve never seen a Harry Potter movie. :flushed:

3 Likes

No. Way. This cannot stand! And hey there, @anon59060877! So good to see you!

Theyre not all theyre cracked up to be. I’m now super allergic to shellfish now but there’s nothing that fantastical about them.

1 Like