The Prayer Thread

Please pray for me. I’ve been battling addiction for 5 years now and things have complicated so much that I don’t know how to keep going. My life is a mess. I have prayed to God to help me and to heal me but I need other people prayers too. Pray that God will heal me from the depression that I’m going through right now and that one day I’ll give thanks to Him for everything that’s happening. Pray for my family too. Specially my parents and wife. Thanks everyone. God bless.

5 Likes

I will pray for you, absolutely! That being said, God requires work. Faith without works is dead.

Remember these words. Pray like it all depends on God, and work like it all depends on you.

4 Likes

Today I ask for prayers for my daughter. She’s coming up to important school exams and has had to deal with me falling on and of the alcohol wagon. I hate the way I have made her feel scared for my health. Pray that I have the continued motivation to stay sober and let my daughter have a normal mum. She is a beautiful daughter and deserves better. Pray for her please x

3 Likes

Prayers coming your way

1 Like

I will pray for your family. That your daughter may have success and that you all may find healing.

1 Like

@MoCatt your family seems in need of community support. Im praying for the safe return of your kitty.

3 Likes

Thank you so very much, Rob. I do appreciate it.

1 Like

Remember these words. Pray like it all depends on God, and work like it all depends on you.

This! :heart:

2 Likes

Please grant me strength, patience, tolerance and good humor whilst i assemble flat pack furniture and do other projects with my mother. Please. Thanks.

8 Likes

Angry very angry right now and very uncomfortable :pensive:.
Praying for my mother whose in the ER right now…

2 Likes

Prayers for her and you. Stay strong

1 Like

Please pray for my family to reunite after a relapse of mine. I’m 78 days sober today. I have much love for my family! Currently 2 and a 1/2 months into a divorce and paying for a miracle! There is much love between us just the troubles of addiction! Hoping and praying for reconciliation between us!!

I pray that I find peace in peoples actions, that it does not control my emotions. I pray that my mother finds help for herself and I pray for my brother to find courage in himself.

1 Like

Ill pray that your family will find peace. But, our actions as addicts have repercussions that sometimes dont turn out the way we plan. Peace and harmony are what is important.

I know it is selfish, but I need prayers to just survive. I’m struggling to find a reason to keep going and trying. I’m lost and feel isolated and I just really need to have some things work out for me so I can have food, shelter, healthcare. Just my basic needs. Thank you in advance.

8 Likes

I will pray for anyone who needs it, of course.

1 Like

Praying for @Dancingwheel right now. Michelle has had terrible loss in the past several months and is greaving hard. I hope you can find peace that your loved ones are in a better place now.

4 Likes

Please pray for me. Pray that I can be relieved of my bondage of self so I don’t die from this shit. I’m really low tonight, and feeing hopeless from this relapse. So please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I don’t know what to do anymore.
I just want to find happiness in sobriety. :pray:t2:

6 Likes

Please pray for me that I might be able to hear God’s voice once again. I want Him in my life. God bless you all!

5 Likes

@Mirandayarb and @Rico25 I will pray for you. What are your plans of action for battling the addiction?

2 Likes