The Strava thread

Lol. I created my own segments the other day on a route I take a lot. Hopefully I can get one there

1 Like

You should make some that you just keep to yourself. Road tires on a mountain bike make things very different. Rides are way smoother.

1 Like

Tied the guy. Gave me a kom for it though, not sure why. It poured rain my while ride home, but the legs felt pretty decent so i gave it a shot. Had to let up a little bit away because of traffic but im positive i can actually beat the time and not just tie it.

2 Likes

Killed it! You’re a beast! Next time you’ll KO that dude.

Dude 71 miles. Omg.
I’m inspired af right now.

2 Likes

Killin it. I thoroughly love walking

1 Like

Apparently I’m working out at 515 tomorrow morning and going for a quick run.

Telling myself it’s actually simple and easy: just get out of bed and do it. Just like not drinking, all about saying no to the first one. Simple and usually easy.

Evidently brother!!!

Do you ever do like urban exploring and things like that?

Sometimes yeah. I’ll just walk a neighborhood and ecplore. Mostly walk in circles at work or too and from Fry’s grocery store. Walking to wally world right now.

Wally world is always great for people watching haha especially at this time of night

Any time of day lol. Wally is a great slice of what America is

For the kids. @Twowaymirror

3 Likes

Sweet! You’re a real rockstar!

Q: Do I want to put another 20 miles or so on the bike this morning?

A: Yes. Yes I do.

3 Likes

It’s only 5 a.m. in Washington and @DungeonMaster has probably run 10 miles, cleaned the house, made breakfast and saved a patient’s life.

What have you done this morning?

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I just woke up. We got home super late. I dont run on Saturdays, nor do I go in to the office. The house is decently clean with a little bit of a mess. Trying to get the motivation up to make breakfast for the family.

1 Like

Oh don’t be modest.

Actually, just being realistic. I haven’t run more than a 10k in a couple years. I’d love to run another 1/2, but it takes a lot of training time.

I will ride forever. But I just cannot run further than 3-4 miles, and even then it’s not quick lol

1 Like

Completely doable. Just stick to a good training routine and dont stay from it. Give yourself plenty of time to get ready for it and you’re golden!

1 Like