The Stupid Polls thread (Part 2)

Perfect diet food for me - I would never eat it even if I starve :joy::blush:
But in general, why not, would be worth a try!

3 Likes

I like just jam on toast too, or with cream cheese. Orange fig jam is my current favorite. Also sour cherry. I do like PB though, more often with apple slices or celery sticks.

6 Likes

Sour cherry jam is lush.

We get a shared jam advent calender each year and go through all the flavours each dayā€¦ The best one is Bonne Mamam :heart:

5 Likes

Yes! Thereā€™s always fluff in my house bc my daughter loves it, except she hates peanut butter and refuses to try it together. Sheā€™s crazy, itā€™s bomb.

3 Likes

I donā€™t always keep it in the house, because I wouldnā€™t have much self control lol but once or twice a year Iā€™ll grab some fluff ā€¦ and well it doesnā€™t last long

3 Likes

Dill pickle and mayo sandwich :pinched_fingers:

4 Likes

Iā€™m not one for sweets usually so itā€™s safe in my cupboards :rofl: that way itā€™s there when my sweet tooth does act up.

2 Likes

With crushed potato chips/ crisps on

3 Likes

Ooh yeah! Iā€™ve done it with salt n vinegar chips. But I donā€™t buy chips anymore bc Iā€™ll eat the whole bag. Salt is my weakness :salt:

4 Likes

Its sort of like a blendedā€¦ cream?.. from peanuts. Usually there will be a bit of oil just for creaminess, some salt, and sometimes a touch of sugar depending on the brand. A crunchy pb is that, but with some peanuts not fully blended into the cream. Like Nutella but without the chocolate. :thinking:

6 Likes

@Jasty2 thanks for the heads up on the Elvis version :scream:

@Runningfree the honey peanut butter combo sounds SO good!

Iā€™m going to try this at some point ! Thanks guys ! X

6 Likes

Thank you! I looked it up and found out it is available here too at the supermarket. Never noticed it. Maybe I give it a try for cooking when I see it at grocery shopping :blush:

4 Likes

I have to admit I am now very curious about what you think of peanut butter. I hope youā€™ll let us know what you think of it if you do try it.

4 Likes

I will let you know if I donā€™t forget about the peanut butter at all :face_with_hand_over_mouth::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Yes! Peanut butter and dill pickles :yum:

5 Likes

@Tragicfarinelli @Salty Yaā€™ll strange!!

But I love it! :heart:

Keep it weird.

7 Likes

Peanut butter and pickles, peanut butter and banana, peanut butter and apple slices, peanut butter filling celery sticks with raisins on top (ants on a log), all valid and yummy dishes.

6 Likes

Donā€™t forget pb & cheese! :yum:

2 Likes

You just crossed a line, sorry! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

I need to know, how many sets of bed sheets is an adequate amount of bed sheets?

• 1 set
  • 2 sets
  • 3 sets
  • 4 sets
  • 5 sets
  • 6 sets
  • 7 to 10 sets

0 voters

2 Likes