The Stupid Polls thread (Part 2)

I gotta have one for when I wash one. I’m not great about the folding of laundry :joy: A lot of the time clothes just chill there and I start the dryer to get the wrinkles out.

4 Likes

Exactly! Sometimes I go to do laundry and my kid has it working with stuff.

1 Like

Same! I currently have 3 sets. I’m bad about swapping them out weekly, I’m trying to be better about that. I feel 4 sets might be optimal? Ealier today I ordered a sheet organizer, hopefully that will help!!

4 Likes

My partner loves new bed sheets and duvet sets… It’s her thing, seriously… I’m certain we might have more than the five I said in the poll. That’s a conservative, at least five!

She changes the bed all the time and I stay out of that linen cupboard as it’s mental in there, stacked like Jenga around a boiler… I am sure it’s partly obsessive, but :person_tipping_hand::person_tipping_hand::person_shrugging::person_shrugging:

I have no choice in the matter. The only set I ever purchased was this lovely and silky and cool Agent Provocateur one, which we now can’t use as the cats will destroy it.

4 Likes

You definitely need some form of culinary intervention, what you propose will spell the end of man kind; women will still survive as they must have different taste buds to men that is if they have any at all :rofl: :innocent:&:smiling_imp:

1 Like

Depends on how many beds, there’s 2 double, 1 kingsize and 2 single beds in our house and we’re currently running at 4 per bed which is 20 if my maths brain cell is still working.
:innocent:&:smiling_imp:

4 Likes

I was still trying to wrap my head around PB and pickles. And then cheese entered the picture.
(Mind Blown) :exploding_head:

7 Likes

Cheese, summer sausage, PJ and jelly. :yum:

4 Likes

Sounds harsh
I’ll try it
:smile:

2 Likes

Its the ultimate camping sandwich.

1 Like

Is it one sandwich or two

3 Likes

Sounds like 3

5 Likes

What’s summer sausage???

2 Likes

I think it’s the sausage that does not have to be refrigerated. Such as beef jerky
Or the log sausage
That’s my guess

1 Like

Correct! I do not know why it is called summer sausage nor do I know how its made (probably gratefully) but it is the sausage you can buy off the shelf at the store.
One sandwich, all the protein!

1 Like

But with pb and jelly?

Sounds rough but I’ll try it :grin:

1 Like

This guy! Honestly someone used to make them for me years ago so, like Dinty Moore beef stew, it is probably nostalgia I am pining for.

4 Likes

Ok I think I get it. I was thinking like Biltong, but this is like a lot thicker. Looks handy for camping though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’d give it a go.

1 Like

Salty and preserved, not as hard as biltong. I am not sure why it doesn’t need refrigeration before it is opened but I won’t think too hard about that.

4 Likes

So here in the Nort I need summer sheets and winter sheets and I have two pair of each. Flannel versus regular cotton.

3 Likes