The Stupid Polls thread (Part 1)

I haven’t got a clue what any of them are other than frosted flakes :innocent:&:smiling_imp:

3 Likes

the older I get, the more my teeth hurt thinking about cinnamon toast crunch…

7 Likes

We didn’t get sugary cereal when I was a kid, and my great grandmother used to mix Fiber One with Wheat Bran (without sugar added), and I took a real liking to that. :laughing: I also became rather fond of Grapenuts. I love cereal, but I don’t really eat it these days.

10 Likes

I am at the Fiber One stage of life. It’s not as terrible as it looks.

Fiber One: For regular people, who want to stay, regular.

10 Likes

I never ate any of these … of most I haven’t even heard of :grin:

4 Likes

Pro tip - psyllium husks and 24 ounces of water every morning do the trick for me. I might want to cross post on the Sober Poops thread.

10 Likes

My brother and I swore by their granola bars. One is just right. Two is… too many. :eyes:

2 Likes

Not sure I’m ready for this yet, maybe in 10 years. :grin:

6 Likes

I was big on Raisin Bran when I quit cigs. I had a terrible time with constipation. That cereal was a life saver lol

9 Likes

Idk, I still think that fiber one mixed with bran flakes is tasty. :laughing: I think if people were really adverse to it, a bit of sugar or fruit can brighten up the flavor.

6 Likes

Psyllium husk is my jam. I tell everyone that they should be taking it.

6 Likes

What in the hell are Psyllium husks?
I could google it but I prefer human answers :innocent:&:smiling_imp:

4 Likes

The husk of a pysllium :laughing::joy:

It’s soluble plant fibre which is used as a natural laxative. Helps you get regular and stay regular :raised_hands:

6 Likes

OK, thanks, but, I think I’ll give that a miss as I have the opposite problem and take Loperamide every day to stay regular, without any embarrassing incidents during the day :innocent:&:smiling_imp:

1 Like

Psyllium is great for regularity but also very helpful for those with looser stools/diarrhea, as it’s a soluble fibre and adds bulk to stool/reduces watery stool :poop: Also can help lower cholesterol. Just remember to drink adequate fluid/water if you take it (psyllium is also found in the common fibre supplement Metamucil)

5 Likes

I was faced with a lot of poop everywhere, also human so here is my question: which one do you prefer to step in?

• Dog poop
  • Human poop

0 voters

1 Like

Although I’ve definitely stepped in human poop before. Fished it out of bathtubs, dumped it out of underwear, cleaned it off of walls, etc.

2 Likes

Should I have put adult (no own child’s poop) :crazy_face:

The thing was that I was so focused on not stepping into any of that that my eyes didn’t see this one coming. My head felt it.

10 Likes

Autsch! OMG this is gross. I pass this vote, that’s too much for me :rofl:

4 Likes

I’ve stepped in human, with bare feet. Between the toes, like a playdoh fun factory. We were camping and someone laid a mud monkey right next to the campground. I was young, like 11 or 12; scarred me deep.

10 Likes