The This or That Game

How could you cheer for Russia for anything?

Scoundrels!

Croatia for the win!

2 Likes

Over!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Letā€™s settle this shit. @c-sun @Neighbrofthebeast668 @Yoda-Stevie @DowntroddenGoat

• Pie
  • Cake

0 voters

3 Likes

Pie is, has, and always will be the cheap container used to squander delicious ingredients from achieving their full potential! Communists use it to keep society poor by denying its citizens plates to eat off of! A vote for cake is a vote for democracy!

4 Likes

If you buy boxed cake mix. Scratch cake is the best.

1 Like

Right, but thatā€™s true of most carbohydrates. Cookies, bread, pastries, etc. Iā€™ll grant itā€™d be easier to live GF with pie. But angel food cake is DIVINE. Hence, the name. Back me up @Neighbrofthebeast668

1 Like

Angel food cakeā€¦jesus, how did I forget angel food cake smh

1 Like

The people have spoken. Pie is king.

ā€œThe peopleā€??? 6 of us. Hardly a fair representation. Although I will say Chris sides with you.

1 Like

Looks like we got someone from Florida handling the ballot boxes alsoā€¦my shit says 5 voters and there are 6 in the box?!?
@englishd ā€¦just like a commie dictator, trying to shut down the polls early smh

Did you lose your intelligence by moving south. Itā€™s still open. I voted with my other screen name though.

2 Likes

The chrisā€™s are sheeple! And @Hope0110 urs is a bad one at that, clearly he doesnā€™t know which side his bread is buttered on, u need to handle that shit girl! Haha, jk

1 Like

Yep, sounds like something a commie would say, more terrorist regime tactics! Why dont you heathens do like that dictator in Egypt and just offer people $5 or discounted water park tickets for their votes?!

I was born down here man, I never had it in the first place :crazy_face:

1 Like

Apple pie, above all else.

If u search inside ur heart arenā€™t cookies just mini cakes and brownies just cut up slices of square cake? :thinking:

2 Likes

I donā€™t like cooked blueberries. The squishy texture isnā€™t my thing. Same with cherries. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Cupcakes are like little kisses from Heaven. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes