The This or That Game

Throw some strawberry fluffernutter on that bitch and you are set

2 Likes

I was thinkin it and u said itā€¦lol, u know I still havent found any of that stuff! I keep lookin in every damn grocery store I go in when I think about it and no bueno :confounded: I havent tried the ones around where I just moved to yet but I know where the savalot is, Iā€™ve seen it riding through b4, might be a task for tomorrow after work

They only sell it in the hood grocery store here. And probably Wegmans, but you need a gps, compass and map to find anything in that store.

Yeah, I was thinkin wegmans would be worth checkinā€¦ I even braved the man bun infestations in the fresh market and whole foods not too long ago to try to find siggis since @Yoda-Stevie has turned me into a fiend for that stuff and I looked in both while I was there to no avail. Are any of u guys familiar with a grocery store called ā€œLidLā€? Thatā€™s what the one closest to my house is and it looks like they just built it. Iā€™ve been seeing billboard for em lately that say ā€œchanging the grocery gameā€ and ā€œyour grocery store is ripping you offā€ lol

1 Like

Yes. Had one open last year. Itā€™s a ā€œEuropeanā€ style supermarket. Has what one would need, just fewer choices for each. Mostly private-brand products.

Itā€™s called Aldi here. I love it. Doesnā€™t have everything I need, but what it has is fresh and cheap. Plus they have good Eurpean chocolates.

I prefer chunky peanut butter but gastric bypass doesnā€™t. I have to eat creamy now. I like it with sliced fresh fruit. Apple, strawberry, whatever. @anon37742172 and I share a fondness for peanut butter and carrots.

1 Like

Aldi is the shit!

3 Likes

Iā€™m still looking for it too :cry::cry::cry:

Bananas sliced lengthwise with peanut butter & miracle whip on top :grin::yum:

1 Like

I like all 3 of those separate so I would rock them together

1 Like

:thinking:. Iā€™m intrigued

Boiled eggs and peeps? Peanut butter, banana, and miracle whip? You people need an intervention!

5 Likes

Who played a better joker?

• Jack
  • Heath

0 voters

Gotta respect a classic. I thought Heath did a fantastic job, but no one plays a psychopath better than Jack

3 Likes

I dont know, the dark knight series was amazing. Heath blew it out of the water. Jack was great too. Way better than freaking suicide squad. Disappointment of the century.

Boy Suicide Squad was crap. No real story.

2 Likes

Suicide Squad was Margot Robbie in pig tails. Thatā€™s the extent of the movie lol.

You cannot compare Heath and Jackā€™s Joker. They are totally separate beings to me. Totally separate eras of cinema.

Fwiw, I think Heath did a better job. He was exactly what I imagine the Joker to be.

2 Likes

Pft, go play in the oversized sandbox that is your back yard and leave the movie talk to the adults

3 Likes

You were post 666

2 Likes

I stand by my assertion.

Because wellā€¦ ā€œI am Batmanā€ in the Christian Bale voice

3 Likes