Time for a new Crazy_Dutchie

Day 1
imageimageimageimage
Altogether a great first day. Expected it to be around 15-20% actually. I did have little free time today, so that might explain it

1 Like

I had to change my formula because my percentage for today was -33 at some point some thing wasn’t right.
Turns out my accurate percentage for yesterday was actually 67%

2 Likes

After meetings too tired for hygiene, from now on take a break from meeting to shower, wash, but especially brush teeth.
Not able to concentrate on the important things when my brother is around, but then again, being with my brother is important too

5 Likes

Sticking to bedtime…does that mean you go to bed at a certain time and you have a time that you need/want to get up? I like how you’re tracking everything. It will definitely help you to see the highs and lows over time and figure out what you can change or do differently.

3 Likes

I agree with @Lisa07, this is a great way to keep yourself accountable.

Maybe you can establish some routines to help stay on top of the easier stuff like hygiene/clothing…that type of thing. Since I stopped drinking I always do the exact same routine at night. After a few weeks of that, I rarely forgot to do that type of thing.

I definitely can relate to being too tired to brush your teeth etc., but I found that once I figured out a routine I did self-care stuff like that automatically and it didn’t take nearly as much effort as before.

3 Likes

Yes, that’s indeed what it means.

1 Like

I’m attempting to do this also, but not to fast because I tend to exhaust myself with trying to do things perfect and too fast

3 Likes

Weekends: Clearly not my strongest days. What’s the difference between weekdays and weekenddays? structure
I require structure in the weekends. And I can’t think of an effective way to do so.

Any suggestions on how I could implement structure in my weekends?

2 Likes

Timed schedule

2 Likes

Even at my age, I struggle maintaining structure on weekends. I think about all the stuff I’m going to accomplish in my head and then it goes to shit. Maybe, plan out your days on Friday. Put it down on paper with times you’ll do each thing including rest and relaxation. Like schedule out your entire day. I need to practice what I preach. lol

1 Like

I like writing the priorities in a list. There’s enjoyment to crossing them off. Also, “me time” is a priority and on my daily list.

1 Like

I’ve tried doing a combination of these suggestions on weekdays. There were a lot of factors that could still change and if they did. I’d lose my grip. I couldn’t follow a planner that was inaccurate and I couldn’t improvise a new plan either, my autism rarely lets me.
However, on weekends, there’s only one big factor and it rarely changes, so I’ll definitely make a planner.

Good idea. I always “exhaust” myself with boring things and I lose motivation throughout the day.

Thanks for the great suggestions and thanks for giving me a chance to flip the bird to my ego :smiley:

2 Likes

I dont see bezoekje aan Joost @ your planning :rofl:

1 Like

You haven’t sent me dates for your performance yet :wink:

1 Like

We’ll have to see what mr. Prime minister is going to announce tonight 1st i guess bro

1 Like

imageimageimage
Good fucking day

3 Likes

Whoop Whoop :grinning::raised_hand:

1 Like

imageimageimage
't was a good day

3 Likes

image image
I was very critical on myself for a couple seconds, because today was downhill from the last 2 days, but then I realised I did a great fucking job despite watching a movie instead of doing homework earlier today. Maybe not clever that I got myself in a bit of a pickle by doing so, but the stress should not affect my sef-image, so I won’t let it

2 Likes

Day 7

image image image
I think I started too agressively yet again, but now I’m aware of that now and will take even smaller babysteps too get this decrease in percantages to stop

3 Likes