My story

@aaangelica

A place to start

1 Like

@Muddy64

My story…hope it helps

Bumping for the newbies…be ACTIVE HERE

5 Likes

I’m new here, I loved reading your story, and it will be an inspiration for me, for my future, alcohol has tried to take away my dignity, time, happiness, productive alone time and so many beautiful things this life can offer…thank you with all my heart…hug from italy🫂

7 Likes

Third monkey. Im new and thank you for that.

3 Likes

Welcome @Deedee1 and @Markjackson and all other new members, big hug from me…this site and the amazing people on it are responsible for me being 6 months sober…keep posting we are all here for you :heart:

6 Likes

thanks for the support, thanks for the advice, downloading this application is definitely one of the greatest help a person can receive, thanks for all the love and affection received in these 3 wonderful days :heart::people_hugging:

3 Likes

It gets so much better everyday!

1 Like

Nice story… I’m glad i joined this community…mostly bored but i will be fine…my my snap debandrea35 i just wanna share my life and meet new friends

3 Likes

Welcome Debby! So glad you joined us! This community is a great one. Keep sharing and reading around.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your words of motivation. It’s people like you all that motivate me everyday that sober life is possible and to continue to fight the demons!

2 Likes

This hits home for me.
I have successfully gained sobriety alone…each time, ALONE…clearly NOT successfully!! . Relapse happened a few times…wheather it was 6 months or 18 months sober. Each time i fought hard and relied on myself only.
I am looking forward to becoming in depth and giving my focus to this forum.
I am obviously new, today is day 20 clean and i have very many reasons to stay sober and live the good life.
Thank you for this read…brutal hard truth is always best.

8 Likes

Welcome to the community

1 Like

Lea!!! Welcome to TS! Please stick around and share. It will help all of us for those looking to get and stay sober.

1 Like

Thank you all for having me!! I woke up this morning and find myself eagerly checking our community board.
I am looking forward to both sharing and reading with one another.

4 Likes

Welcome Lea!! Community support was and is a crucial component of my recovery…the missing piece for me after years of struggle.

2 Likes

You’ve got this girl! :heart:

1 Like

Good!! Be active. There is a strong correlation between being active and long term sobriety!

3 Likes