5 Likes

Thank you, new people come all the time

1 Like

I’ve also been really impressed as I found it.:ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Im a newbie & I appreciate your words.
Thank you!

9 Likes

Welcome! This place saved my life. Be active here, ask for help…and have fun…loads of mentors and friends here.

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing your story. I just downloaded the app, this being my first post. I have never used a soberity app. but tried just about everything else through out my life. I am 45, and struggled with alocohol in my teen and early 20s and then the drugs took over. have had periods of soberity in my life, the longest being a very accomplished 7 years! It’s was amazing and i did SO MUCH, but almost completly through it all away in just a few short years. I am determined not to waste another day high. This is day 10…. looking forward meeting others like myself on this app and learning from them.

8 Likes

Be active here and reach out when you need help!

2 Likes

Welcome Theresa!

2 Likes

Welcome :sunflower:
Have a good read around, participate on the check- in thread, join the gratitude thread, find a smile on the meme thread only to mention a few of my personal helpful threads.

It was good to read your story. I found it inspiring.

1 Like

how do i do this? i am looking around but it gets kind of confusing, lol

1 Like

I will tag you in a thread…

Bumping this thread for our new friends. Welcome to Talking Sober!

7 Likes

What a story, Scott. :heart: Thank you for sharing for all the newbies here! Love that I got to read your story after you just celebrated 2000 days yesterday. Hope you’re so fucking proud of how far you’ve come in that time. Shows us all it is possible to climb out of the darkest hole and grab ahold of this beautiful life and celebrate it sober!!! Thanks again for your vulnerability and inspiration friend! :heart:

4 Likes

I have learned that it takes a community to get sober…and just me to be a drunk.

5 Likes

So true!!! So happy I found this community and get to be a part of it with you and all these other amazing people. :heart: It has certainly helped keep me sober.

2 Likes

I am not doing well as far as knowing how to get someone I can talk to on this site. I guess on this site you don’t have numerous counselors to check on your progress. I guess I feel alone in my journey right now. I know i am whining so sorry!!

1 Like