Truth and tough love

The Lone Goat is an entirely different matter.

3 Likes

In the poem All that is gold does not glitter, alluding to that wandering drunk Aragorn.

1 Like

Blasphemy to speak of the king that way :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Hey man, they met him in a tavern. I hear he works a strong program now, though. :grin:

5 Likes

I figured it was speaking of Aragorn. But, it’s funny it says that he’s wandering but not lost, since he is technically the king but won’t accept his throne. Sounds lost to me!

1 Like

I don’t know. A crown can seem quite heavy. I can see the appeal of hanging with the bros, dating a nice elvish girl from a good family, slaying Orcs whenever the mood arises. Sorta like going for your Masters degree because you just aren’t quite ready for all that responsibility. Decisions that effect others. Big mortgage on the castle…

2 Likes

Lost because hes not owning up to his responsibilities. Freaking Aragorn. The only good character in the whole of LOTR was Samwise.

Sam wise? Dude was a doormat. Gimlee was dah man.

Don’t we have a nerd thread for people to talk about nerd stuff :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Sam wise is the truest friend of any in historical writ!

@Englishd dont like the nerd talk? I’ve got some tough love for you. Eat it, bro.

3 Likes

People come to this thread to get sober. Not learn how to die a virgin (excluding you obviously, with your 17 kids)

4 Likes

Virgin at heart. J/k. You know that’s not true.

1 Like

I see you lurking @DowntroddenGoat

Silly swords…

R86Q02Cb_400x400

8 Likes

Lol. Earlier I started to reply something about Aragorn dying sober at the age of 200, but I thought better of it. Didn’t wanna clog up your thread with my nerdness

2 Likes

Pseudo-virgin

Born again virgin, thank you very much.

Yeah, sorry for getting off the rails.

2 Likes

Dont mind the goat, he just showed up to raise the swag factor in ur thread…all that lotr talk set his goat sense tingling.

3 Likes

Rustled his jimmies

1 Like

Easter Jesus thread!

2 Likes