TS Cycling Thread - Biking Sober!

My bad my bad :grimacing:

Man that’s gotta be good cardio pushing through that snow :biking_woman: :muscle: Sounds like a good workout!

2 Likes

Good workout indeed! Lots of core work stabilizing too when conditions are anything but perfect. But so much fun!

2 Likes

I zip around town on my Bombtrack BMX with Ebikeling conversion kit, front wheels drive

7 Likes

A fatbike isn’t high on my priority list. I might rent one some time for a ride on the beach here. Seems like fun.
fatbike_jorg

5 Likes

Ooohhhh beach fatbiking looks soooo fun!

Living where I do I would be extra sad without a fatbike in the winter. I’d be stuck inside on the trainer.

I don’t remember if I ever posted photos on the check in page from my new year bikepacking trip on the fattie so imma spam this thread with some of those photos now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

10 Likes

6 Likes

Rented bike on the island of Terschelling. With my Texan friend. We had fun. 2019.

4 Likes

Once upon a time I rode my stump jumper around in 13 inches of snow! Not with all the gear for camping out! Lots of admiration! @anon9289869

@Mno Nice pic, you look happy and having a good time there! :heart::kissing_heart::hugs:

2 Likes

That sounds like a lot of fun! I’ve always loved stump jumpers. How long ago was one upon a time? Any photos?

1 Like

Some old photos I found of my cyclocross bike that got stolen from me in 2017.

4 Likes

Today did a classic tour (classic for me that is), first along the North Sea, then moving over to the old Zuiderzee which is part of the Ocean no more. A bit long but I loved it.

8 Likes

I have a stationary bike. I wonder if that would help me with my sobriety…:thinking::thinking::thinking:

4 Likes

From yesterday evening riding one of my favorite little shortcut roads. A good place for foraging. Lots of fiddleheads soon ready for harvesting and burdock come summer.

7 Likes

Western wind. Perfect for a ride to the beach and back (tailwind on the way home).

7 Likes

Lots of trees down on the path today. Glad I decided to not stop at the store on the way home. Lifting the bike over trees is a lot easier when the basket is empty.

5 Likes

Hey @anon53116147 you got a new bike right? Share some bike pics with us over here?!

1 Like

Yes, will do :slight_smile:

1 Like

Throwback to 2016 when I worked in a studio photographing fancy pro race bikes

6 Likes

So bloody glad to have my trailer back so I can ride to the other side of town and get soil and food and everything without having to hoist it all on my back. Or needing a car.

7 Likes