TS Zoom meeting: Saturdays - see original post for time

Bumpity bump :boxing_glove:

3 Likes

hoping to make it tomorrow! picking up my new foster dog and they’ve given me a time of ‘whenever the dogs arrive from mexico’ soooo
 yea! hope to see you all :hugs:

4 Likes

Awww yay!! Have a photo?

1 Like

the foster got cancelled :cry: they are significantly short staffed due to COVID so there’s no one to help intro the dogs when they get off the trailer from MX and to small animal test (i have a guinea pig as well so they do the best and test with cat on site). i’m so sad. i got a new dog bed today and had a list of chores to do before their arrival tomorrow like a new fur parent. i’m so glad i found out later in the afternoon and not in the morning. i battled my internal alcoholic voice for a few hours until the next meeting at 5pm. just felt defeated. bah humbug. it wasn’t meant to be and my dog needed a new bed anyways. thank god for online meetings. i stopped at the market, picked up some chocolate PB cups and frozen pizza to enjoy tonight. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I love all of this. That’s how we cope with a difficult day! Not by downing demon piss!

5 Likes

:heart: thinking about what my night could turn into makes me want to rip my hair out. PB cups and pizza are much better option :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Not to mention delicious. :yum:

2 Likes

Might not be able to make it today- I may pop on and check in from the top of a Hill to show you all the view :mountain_snow:

4 Likes

won’t be able to make it today either :blush: next time

I will be there for a bit :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Feeling a bit cranky and got stuff I should probably be doing, maybe next time (or later). :confused:

I’m a scrolling for the link :confused:

Try this?

Scroll up for a way and you’ll see the meeting link. You just get on Zoom and join the meeting. Meeting ID is 945 6764 0646 and the password is 160196. Meeting time is 1pm CST if you’re in the US. That’s 2pm EST and 11am PST.
I copied this from Cristel’s post
:wink:

You kids and your “Zooms.”

2 Likes

3 Likes

Sorry i missed you guys. I got busy with lunch and forgot

4 Likes

Great sharing today, people, glad I showed up after all. Kinda wish I didn’t have to wait another week for the next one

6 Likes

I am also wanting the next one sooner than in a week :smile:

7 Likes

Same here.
It’s always a pleasure. Maybe a Wednesday meeting is in order?

5 Likes