TS zooms! Welcome!

Hey guys, going to try and get on the zoom again soon sorry i have been MIA but 129 days sober today going strong, hope everyone is doing well and hope to chat soon.

3 Likes

Zoom in 1/2 hour!

1 Like

If you know, you know :grinning:

3 Likes

Possibly a question thats already been answered here (couldnā€™t find with quick search) - are zoom meetings only on Saturday? Do they have a fixed time?

1 Like

Hi Jasmine yes itā€™s only on Saturday. The times are at the beginning of this thread. You are more than welcomed to join us :blush:

1 Like

Thank you Rebecca :blush:
Will try to join in next week.

1 Like

Wow! What a great Zoom today about addiction and family :heart: Thank you @Milele @Andy_Charlie @Olivia

4 Likes

That would be awesome. I cannot promise anything myself, as thereā€™s the wedding of you-know-who on that same day! :smiley:

2 Likes

If I can bring it up here I AM IN!!!

So glad Dan could join us today!!!
Heā€™s celebrating 1 year sobriety free of Fentanyl :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball: Good job!!

6 Likes

Thatā€™s great news! Itā€™s heartwarming to hear heā€™s doing well after a few bumps along the way. Miss him and his updates. Thank you for letting us know, Rebecca.

2 Likes

Oh wow, that is so great! Pass on my congratulation if you see him again!

2 Likes

Happy Saturday!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful sober day. We will not be conducting our Zoom today. The Saturday Zoom will continue next Saturday July 8th. Have a fabulous week everyone!!
And to all Americans have a safe and sober holiday!!
Animated-Happy-4th-of-July-Gif_07_wordsjustforyou_040721

6 Likes

3 Likes

In case I miss tomorrow depending on my work flow, I gotta get back on these things. Saturdays have been killing me, as Iā€™m the only emissions guy at the moment, Smog Test for you Cali folks lol.

But Iā€™m hoping to get in with you guys soon, if you see Dan again tell him to text or call me I lost his number somehow

3 Likes

Will do! I missed some myself being on vacay and thanks to @Milele sheā€™s been covering! But do come in when you get the chance :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

Happy Saturday!! Due to unforseen circumstances, the Zoom will be canceled for today. We will continue the Zoom next Saturday. Have a safe and sober week!

4 Likes

Thank god, I forgot about it habe some one text me, send me a smoke signal call me whatever lol

1 Like

That message was for last week. There was a zoom this week.

Hi folks! Unfortunately, thereā€™s no zoom today.

Take care everyone! :yellow_heart::sunflower:

2 Likes