TV Series' - What Are We All Watching?

First two days after relaps been watching The Bing Bang Theory non stop, helped me to beat my enxaety and mute my thoughts. But in general “Mom” been helping me before as they’re dealing with same issue as i am.

2 Likes

Anybody watched Escaping Twin Flames on Netflix? I’m watching last episode (3rd) and I’m deeply shocked how can ppl be manipulated so, seems to be, easily.

1 Like

THAT LOKI FINALE.

WHAT AN EPISODE.

#GLORIOUSPURPOSE.

That is called GREAT WRITING. To me it felt like the Culmination of 12 years of a character. Just so Epic.

So i’m a Super nerd by nature and an MCU superfan (the few of us left?). I just thought this was some of the finest TV they’ve produced since the Epic Agents of Shield.

2 Likes

Currently watching the newest TV special from Dynamo (magician). Lots of chat in it with celebrities about mental health and addiction along with insights into his own personal journey. And top class magic.

Well worth a watch for any Dynamo or magic fans out there.

2 Likes

I’ve been rewatching ER, I usually do around the holidays.

I just started NYPD Blue for the first time. It’s better than I thought it would be.

2 Likes

The Leftovers (old show, first watch, odd and compelling and based off of a good book)

Slow Horses (:clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:)

Reacher (good fun with a handsome big dude in it)

The Monarch (eh, this is a phone scroller for me but the Russell boys are fun)

3 Likes

My programs and stories right now:

A Murder at the end of the World - murder mystery - its ok.

The Masked Singer - my guilty pleasure, don’t judge.

Bookie - one of my favorite comedians stars in this new HBO show about a sports bookie in L.A.

Reacher season 2 - I was hoping the main character would maybe take some acting leasons, I was disappointed, still good fun, like a rated R A-Team.

7 Likes

We’re on Reacher Season 2 as well. I like that he always saves the day and I can often call his last episode phrase.
Cheesy, yes, poorly acted, yes. Entertaining, also a yes.

5 Likes

I’m an anime fan.

• Ooku, that one is pretty intense
  • Coil, so many great themes there
  • Carol and the end of the world, I love the idea and the drawing style just gets me
1 Like

I’m not big on newer shows, I generally will rewatch my favorite shows in a cycle. Most of them from 20+ years ago.

However I started watching Only Murders in the Building, and it’s a great show. I only have 4 or 5 episodes left until I run out, and I’m worried about what I’m going to do without it :sweat_smile:

It also may or may not be exacerbating my teeny, tiny, but-not-really-small crush on Selena Gomez.

4 Likes

For my family…

Current season of survivor, big brother reindeer games, the challenge, and house of villians. We are reality competition junkies​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Waiting on that What If season 2 to drop in 3 days on Disney plus.

RIP David Soul. Part of my youth

3 Likes

I blew through the final season of Letterkenny in 2 days, and I was pacing myself! Hard to string it out when it’s only 6 episodes. I love that show and sad it’s over but I hear there will be one ore more spinoffs and look forward to those in the future.

The final season of Curb Your Enthusiasm is coming out soon. My wife loves that show (as do I) but she can’t stand Seinfeld. So, between now and Curb, we started watching Seinfeld for our nightly wind down show. I think it’s growing on her, but she would never admit it, she still says she hates it. At least she now understands Curb a little better and how that all fits.

2 Likes

Can’t wait :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
IMG_8286

2 Likes

Ya, but did you have the Starsky sweater and wear it to school and think you were cool. :person_raising_hand:

I didn’t know Hutch died today.
RIP
:pray::heart:

1 Like

I never remembered who was who and I was most impressed by Huggy Bear, always knowing the story on the streets, while always hanging around in the same dark bar.

I’m watching The Night Agent. Quite good.

It’s wild how bad of an actor he is!

And Bookie was super fun, Sebastian is perfect in that role

2 Likes

Just watched - Til Murder Do us Part on Netflix, pretty interesting true crime doc for those who like true crime

Also watched - Handmaids Tale that one was wild I caught up at the end of last summer so I’m ready for the next season

If you’ve not seen Stranger Things I like that one thanks to my kids, the last season is currently filming so there’s time to catch up!

HOUSE

insanely clever, narcissistic and worth a watch for the third time.

I regret watching it, for a third time
I’ll probably watch it again in the future

3 Likes