TV Series' - What Are We All Watching?

I just rewatched murder house a few weeks ago. Forgot how much I like that one. I never seen cult. I’ll have to check that one out.

2 Likes

Ted Lasso. It’s positive and humans are human in it :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Binge watched The Watcher on Netflix the other day, so good. Just finished watching Fool Me Once, was bloody good also!! Had me gripped!! :100::ok_hand:

4 Likes

I’ve liked Jason sudeakis in everything I’ve seen him in

1 Like

He’s great you can’t help but smile

2 Likes

Meet the Millers was actually really funny I thought. Especially with him and the kid who played his son

4 Likes

I’ll have to check it out next :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t watch new stuff very often - anxiety and comfort shows lol. I’m currently rewatching Big Bang Theory and Elementary.

Despite that, I’ve just recently finished The Fall of the House of Usher - I really do love me some Mike Flanagan! Anyone else a fan of his works? One of my favourite writers/directors!

6 Likes

Yeah seen them all except didn’t get to usher yet. But Hill house, blye, and midnight mass were all good

2 Likes

Love him and all his work!

My comfort show is forever and always the brilliant Everybody loves Raymond… Would probably take that to a desert island tbh…

5 Likes

Mines Seinfeld

4 Likes

Hill House and Midnight Mass were masterpieces! Fall of Usher was so good too! Midnight Club and Bly Manor were very underrated I feel

4 Likes

I’ve never heard of these. What are they on and what geographical location? I’m not sure I’ve seen them in Canada.

There was a series recently added to Netflix called louder milk that looks funny but seems like it may be good.

Haven’t watched this one yet but watched a series similar that was really great. Shrinking on Apple TV was hilarious.

1 Like

I’m based in the UK so it’s on my Netflix over here

1 Like

That would make more sense now. Too bad they stopped allowing VPN’s to bypass that

My partner uses a VPN and his Netflix works accordingly. He uses Nord VPN if that helps at all

We get them on Netflix in the states. Weird that yours is different

Canada is definitely left out of the loop when it comes to TV or media

3 Likes

Thought Fool me Once good too! @Cocojanie13

Starting Slow Horses and checking in and out on The Crown.

3 Likes