TV Series' - What Are We All Watching?

Might give Slow Horses a look. Obsession is pretty decent too hun :v:

2 Likes

Voyager is awesome! Deep Space Nine I could never get into, though.

2 Likes

Loved the classics: SCTV, Red Green, Super Dave Osborne, etc.

1 Like

Love Slow Horses. Also enjoyed Bad Sisters, Invasion, and Shrinking. All Apple TV shows. Cuz I don’t have any other streaming service as of yet. Also really liked The Morning Show.

6 Likes

Oooh Bad Sisters was great!! The prick!

1 Like

I loved bad sisters. Sharon Hogan is a class act.

Loudermilk is very good, I like it a lot. I would be interested to know if it was a bit triggering towards the end of season one…for others?

Finally finished Kim’s Convenience….sad there is no more, as it ended abruptly. Gentle lunchtime viewing.

3 Likes

I’ve been watching the Doctor Death series which is extremely fascinating and unbelievable. Didn’t realize that medical error occurs as often as it does, right behind heart disease and stroke!! Kinda scary but honestly good to know

4 Likes

Just started watching Santa Clarita Diet on Netflix

3 Likes

I love that programme! Its so good

2 Likes

Feelin the 416

6 Likes

Really. Is it a gimmick? Like a tourist thing? I LOVE IT, WANNA TALK TO APPA

3 Likes

They filmed it in my hometown, receipts say Kims on them…the freezer is not the same…
.lol

1 Like

I’ve been watching K dramas with the wifey.

The Glory
Dr. Cha
Bloodhounds
The Good Bad Mother (my fav so far)

1 Like

Watching All Rise on Hulu… interesting court room drama

3 Likes

3 Likes

TIL that the actor who plays Reacher (Alan Ritchson), was on season 3 of America Idol.

Not sure what we can do with that information, but I wanted to tell you. :wink::grin:

3 Likes

Currently watching the 3 seasons of Goliath starring Billy Bob Thornton. Love that guy!

3 Likes

Ha! That was an uncomfortable watch but I am glad I googled it. Sometimes I get uncomfortable watching people sing in public and I had to look away a few times.
I have a few Reacher to catch up on.
I saw earlier that you like Letterkenny too. I just finished the last season and the last episode almost brought a tear to the eye.
I’m starting Reservation Dogs.

1 Like

Guess I’m late, but just binge watched Loudermilk.

4 Likes