Two Years Sobriety Today

Congrats Duncan :balloon::balloon::balloon: welcome to the second year of sobriety :grin: continue killin’ it :boom::boom::boom:

1 Like

Really fabulous! Well done!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Congratulations to you! What a difference you have made for yourself and others! Onward to that 3rd year!

1 Like

Definitely it’s non negotiable!

1 Like

Congratulations Duncan! Great share! :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::ok_hand::two_hearts:

1 Like

Massive congratulations, what a huge achievement! Rock on! :muscle:

1 Like

congratulations, thank you for your effort to stay clean. and show me that recovery does exist.

1 Like

Awesome :+1::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::+1:… congrats on two whole years :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Holy cow !!! This is awesome to see :see_no_evil: keep up the good work!!

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the kind words :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations Duncan this is a big win and the result of commitment and accountability on your part. I am really proud of you.

I remember your early days when you were still getting your sober legs; in those days you had not much other than your faith and your sense that there was something more to your life.

You had - and still have - an earnestness about you. You believe, truly, deeply, that there is meaning and truth to your life, and you see it and share it with others.

I think we can see that in your gratitude thread, which has attracted nearly 2500 posts since it began in Jan 2020, making it one of the few threads on TS to require a meeting thread to be opened, to continue the discussion:

That level of activity speaks to the truth of the thread, and the power of gratitude - and I think, to your sincerity in opening it & sharing your own gratitude for your journey.

Congratulations Duncan. This is a big milestone and a significant achievement. I’m happy for you.

4 Likes

Just chuck this here, the sobriety pavlova 12 eggs!

2 Likes

Late to the party but huge congrats Duncan! Enjoy your Pavlova it is well earned!

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Congratulations!!

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

That’s amazing. Seriously. You’ve come so far. I’m so glad you shared this.

1 Like

What an inspiration you are to many still finding there way, congrats on 2 years. :confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::tada:Thankyou for sharing :pray:

1 Like

Mate it’s way too bloody worth it to give up. There’s no giving up, just keep moving forward. There’s been ups and downs but honestly nothing compares, I hope everyone on here finds their way. It’s such a blessing. I went through a rough period lately and getting through that sober and stronger, man, feels great. Lots of loves

4 Likes