Ugh I don't know what's wrong

I have vacation and I should feel relaxed and happy and shit but I’m not. I feel restless and grumpy.
With some luck I fall asleep at 4am, til then my mind is like “Do penguins have knees?” Or I hear some stupid music from commercials like a jingle all the time in my head. I’m asking me for the 1000th time if I really didn’t forget to book helpers for moving (no I didn’t) or or or…AAAAAA . And I am eating ALL THE TIME. I just can’t stop :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
2 hours ago I had an extremely strong urge to go and buy beer (I did not) but I was really shocked. Now all shops are closed and all is safe but hello brain, what’s wrong with you?
Oh and just now a movie I love is on tv and what do I do? Turning into a sobbing mess :woman_facepalming:

9 Likes

My body doesn’t know how to deal with downtime that comes from anything other than a crash and burnout. I don’t know what I would do with real down time that didn’t have a list of chores annexed to it.

Any music you can put on to zone out on?

6 Likes

I really had to laugh loud now hahaha, thank you for that

5 Likes

@anon2074485
I went through the same thing when I had down time. I would make a list of chores and freetime activities to keep my brain and body occupied. Checking out new places or cooking new dishes (searching for recipe, planning, shopping, and cooking) was something I did.

1 Like

I bought delish food today and some candles. It’s lovely here now, all candles are burning and I watch a movie I love since childhood (Masters of the Universe). Checking out new places is…well, not good atm :grin: It’s raining, raining and raining and dark the whole day :frowning:

1 Like

I tried music, but I can’t relax with it at the moment :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

It’s raining here, too. So glad you’re feeling a little better.

1 Like

What about yoga or meditation? When I’m like that just breathing through it and quieting my mind down helps me loads! Hugs from here girl!

2 Likes

Try to just roll with the weirdness - let it come and go rather than fighting it. Sometimes we put to much pressure on ourselves to have a good time. It’s ok to feel weird, off, angsty, etc etc. The added stress of being stressed about being stressed stinks. Feeling for ya and sending good vibes :two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

I tried but didn’t help :frowning: But I’ll try again tonight before bedtime :+1:
Meditation…not Yoga…Yoga stresses me lol

1 Like

OY How about goats with kittens?

4 Likes

We are shifting out of mercury retrograde today, I think emotions are just naturally kind of running on high right now. I’ve read this could effect you by unresolved anger unleashing, often by surprise. Health needs to be guarded. Truth seeking and spiritual matters may come up as well as surrending to the process of the bigger picture-let go and let God help. This shift seems to be about keeping yourself aligned and in touch with your soul and spiritual connection to me. I think it’s just the universe my dear! Hang on, it’ll get better, tomorrow is a new day!

2 Likes

I was just here where you were! I had just finished school… then boom I was done and off for a week. Throw in some PMS and :boom::boom::boom::flushed: lol. You have had a couple of stressful weeks at work before this right? Maybe this is you coming down from the stress in a way… your brain is probably like wtf is happening?

1 Like

Yep, could be right :joy::sweat_smile: And yes there was stress. Plus the positive stress I have bc of my new apartment.
I made tea (lemon + honey) and some banana oats cookies and I’m calming down a little.

2 Likes

Yea lots going on right now! Do what makes you happy right now sans alcohol. Hopefully it will be a quick transition for you.

1 Like

And I haaaaaate moving. lol

1 Like

Checked some astrology websites and I’m surprised bc the last days felt like sitting in a rollercoaster :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Me too! I want it to be over already lol

Thank you guys for lifting me up :heart: Going to bed now and will listen to a nice meditation.
Good night :kissing_heart::hugs:

3 Likes

1 Like