We need to laugh. Make it happen

This is me driving…

1 Like

12 Likes

Hahaha nice

1 Like

Please do, and report back.

1 Like

Cornhole college…isnt that where Derek got his law degree?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Oh boy! It’ll be way easier and cheaper to get it covered up than to get it removed if you ever feel inclined lol I got a cover up, took about 4 hours. My husband got about a square inch removed had to go in every month for 8 months of pure torture. Cost is like $650.

1 Like

Heehee

5 Likes

This one’s for @TMAC:

Three men, 65, 75, and 85 years respectively, are discussing the challenges of aging:

65 yo: I’ll tell ya, since growing older, the old prostate is acting up. I feel like I have to piss all the time, but when I go, it’s just a dribble. Up and down, all night long, dribble, dribble, dribble. In the morning, more dribble, dribble. Getting to be quite a problem.

75 yo: Ya think that’s bad? Just wait till you’re my age, and the bowels start acting up, and I’m dealing with constipation. Every morning, I sit on the pot for hours, grunting and straining, and end up crapping pebbles. Getting to be quite a problem.

85 yo: You don’t know problems. Every morning at 7 AM, like clockwork, I piss like a racehorse, and crap like a pig. Getting to be quite a problem.

65 and 75 yo: Every day, at 7 AM you piss like a racehorse and crap like a pig? What’s the problem?

85 yo: The problem is, I don’t wake up until 9.

9 Likes

I just choked on my lunch. I like that one!

1 Like

At dinner the other day the comment “history repeats itself” was said and without thinking I said “so do drunks” we laughed and then I was handed the bill to pay

3 Likes

I was not expecting that at the end :joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Does aamula mean in the morning?

1 Like

Oops lol Americans aren’t the brightest :wink:

2 Likes

I could definitely see @Bill_Phillips doing this with hunter and his mate. if hunter has found one yet? :wink:

2 Likes

:grin::ok_hand:

5 Likes

I had a yellow one as a child :see_no_evil: :dizzy_face:

Mine was this awesome shiny purple color lol

:joy::joy::joy: another one from the animal penises guy…if u aren’t subbed to this dude on YouTube ur missing out!

3 Likes