We need to laugh. Make it happen

OMG @Yoda-Stevie and @Gotno did either of u guys watch this game??? I just saw the highlight reel this morning and decided it needs to be in the laugh thread. 25 to 4 wtf??? Haha, starting pitcher lasted 2/3 of one hell of a long inning :joy::joy::joy:

https://youtu.be/kfSwC9VPb5g

I think NYM showed up thinking it was a homerun derby, and the Nats obliged. Saw this this morning. Was working till 2300 last night.

I woke up PISSED at 04:30, went out to the garage dojo, and started training. The more I thought about work, the more pissed I got. I have never knocked over my freestanding heavy bag …till this morning. Threw a right cross, and over she went.

1 Like

I’m thinking Reyes is a strong Cy Young candidate!

Oh man, I’m glad I dont work with u… I’m pretty sure I wouldnt ge able to take 8-12 hours of the “I’ll knock ur ass out if u dont get off my lawn” face lol, sry man, glad ur takin it out in the garage instead of sending one of ur coworkers to the hospital. U might wanna watch the flying lawnmower video b4 u talk to too many people in the office this morning! Lol

1 Like

Thing is, I work from home. Better the heavybag than snap at a loved one. Will watch the flying lawnmower again.

Hey, better to get it all out there! Good for you! Feel any better??

Yes, but the day is still young. Could go either way, and I am one step away from full-on Godzilla mode. I will go hit the double-end bag if need be. Takes focus and concentration to hit it, like those paddleball toys.

That could be a great thing, gets your mind focused on something else for a bit to tame the beast mode back down a few minutes at least!

1 Like

I was wondering if you were talking about a Pirates game… :joy:

1 Like

I told my IT guys they needed a punching bag yesterday. My sweet, happy go lucky IT men have turned into always raging and angry men lately. Gotta find the Zen any way we can take it and sometimes that takes physical action! Nothing wrong with that, it’s energy being put to good use vs misdirecting it on poor unsuspecting souls lol.

4 Likes

Haha, usually it would be the Phillies but they’re kickin ass this year, Pirates aren’t doing so bad either, PA is gettin it done this season

1 Like

Maybe so, I dont keep up with the Mets much but I have seen him pitch a few decent innings, last night certainly didnt help his chances any tho lol, that’s gotta suck inheriting a 19-1 ball game in the 8th

Brunette from Birmingham like moi js
I follow her on ig (-:

She recreates photos of celebrities & models …

7 Likes

4 Likes

Phillies!!! Don’t hate on Philadephia teams because we’re awesome.

1 Like

2 Likes