We need to laugh. Make it happen

I thought I was the only one!!! There’s one fork in our drawer that is my FAVORITE. It was probably left at our house years ago by mistake when we had a pot luck dinner. I actively seek out that fork and my wife thinks I’m CRAZY! :heart:️ THAT FORK!

4 Likes
1 Like

Hey when you love them, you love them! Never matters what it is lol

8 Likes

So thankful I’m not the only one :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

:sunglasses::yum:

3 Likes

9 Likes

Hahaha feeling this

1 Like

10 Likes

dateme

13 Likes

Dude, how are you still single? I’m not even a lesbian but hell, I would date you with a list like that! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

For years I met assholes and one day I just gave up believing in finding a good man :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

I wonder the same thing? :thinking: You’re too stinkin’ cute to be single.

3 Likes

I think it’s great she knows her worth enough to not settle, but I still know she WILL find her perfect person one day! :heart:

2 Likes

I completely agree :slight_smile:

1 Like

LOL that’s hilarious!

1 Like

My list looks just like yours, and I also gave up looking for the right woman. :cry:
Oddly, I also started drinking about that time… :thinking:

1 Like

Me…all day everyday

1 Like

Me too :expressionless: But well I didn’t like or even love me at that point. I was suppressed by a father who always saw my mother in me (who was an alcoholic too) and always pushed me down until I believed him that I have not much worth. Sad.
First part of healing was to set me free from my father, second part was becoming sober. Now it’s time to learn to love myself and I made a huge progress since the beginning of my sobriety :muscle:
In the end I think we’ll find someone but first we have to love ourselfes

8 Likes

13 Likes