Weightloss CHECK IN : dont give up (Part 1)

100,2 kg. Damn. I thought a little bit more were gone.:confounded:

4 Likes

Down .5lb since last week and about .5in off chest,waist,hips. Its progress but not as much as i would like. I begrudgingly admit i need to increase my physical exercise. Thats the goal this week

5 Likes

This evening is ā€œprotein bombā€ time. Maybe it accelerates the weightloss.

5 Likes

Well ms impulsive here. :upside_down_face:

I signed up for Healthywage. Its a weightloss motivation app. You contribute a bet and if at the end of the period of your choice youve reached your weightloss goal you win $$

Long story shortā€¦my goal is to lose 50lbs in 12 months.

Woooo buddy. Shits getting real.

8 Likes

@Amanda88 check this thread out! And again, welcome to the community and congrats on one year cigarette free.

67 kg this morning :muscle::fire: Slowly but steady Iā€™m getting where I wanna be :wink:

4 Likes

193.8 lbs.
Trying the once a week Saturday weigh in.
:pray::heart:

7 Likes

Down a total of 12.3lbs in 5 weeks. No change to measurements. Starting a workout plan today.

4 Likes

Good job @Dazercat atta boy

1 Like

Iā€™m still at the same weight I was at a month ago even though I was pescatarian for January. I think one of my shirts fit better though, and Iā€™m better at jump squats even though I still hate them with the intensity of 100 suns (fine, thatā€™s overdramatic. 75 suns). Also the yoga balance sequences Iā€™ve done have been beneficial in that Iā€™m pretty great at keeping my puppyā€™s nose out from where it doesnā€™t belong with one foot while my hands are busy so Iā€™ve got that going for me.

8 Likes

So Im going to join back in here! After getting sober, I first lost weigth, and now I have gained alot! Like 13kg, I think I have changed my addiction to cake/baked goods, alot, everyday! And being on sickleaf not abel to move as much as before have also played a role.

But enouh. Lets go. I think I will check in every monday or friday or so.

Start 6/2: 86kgšŸ˜©

8 Likes

Almost talked myself outta my workout after work. But i did it! May just have to do it in the am to eliminate the back and forth in my head.

I won this one!

7 Likes

Checking in on the weigthloss journey.

6/2: 86kg
10/2: 84.5kg

8 Likes

97.3 kg. 13.3 kg have still to go.:person_raising_hand:t3:

8 Likes

Saturday weigh-in
195.4lbs
:pray:t2::heart:

6 Likes

Walked all the way around a man made lake today. 1.5hrs. Boscoe and I are beat

6 Likes

No weightloss or measurement changes this week. A bit bummed but its better than gaining. I feel healthier so theres that. I will persevere.

9 Likes

I think my carb phase is done so Iā€™m now back to losing weight again. I peaked about 290# thanks to beer and friends. (7-8 years ago) Iā€™m now trying to improve the quality of my food and exercise more. This morningā€™s weigh in: 183#
I got some walking in yesterday below the snow line. :blush:

10 Likes

Do you check if you got more muscles? Maybe you lose fat and gain mord muscles?

2 Likes

96.4 kg. 13.4 kg to go.

4 Likes