Weightloss CHECK IN : dont give up (Part 1)

That is the Fitbit app of my smartwatch.

1 Like

166.5lb this morning. Iā€™ve been finding that when I make a concerted effort to drink plenty of water that my weight goes down.

6 Likes

Checking in on the weigthloss journey.

6/2: 86kg
10/2: 84.5kg
17/2: 83.3kg
24/2: 82.2kg
3/3: 82.2kg
10/3: 80.6kg

4 Likes

Youre getting some good results @Wakikki what are you doing?

Got blood work done. Everything, including liver looked good BUT my bad cholesterol was too high :frowning: doctor recommended more exercise less fat in my diet and retest in 6 months

2 Likes

I feel Im getting some results when I see the number going down, but I dont see it, at least i dont think I see it.

Hmm what Im doing, Im trying to be real strickt with no candy, cake, chips, chocolate and stuff in the week, to control this I make rasberry sorbƩ almost every evening for the craving of sweets :see_no_evil:

And I dont eat more then 1500 calories a day, trying to make good healty food that keeps me full. I walk alot! Up to 18-20.000 steps a day, and doing a 30 day work out challenge I found on you tube, the videos are 10-15 min.

What do you do trying to loose?
Its at least good your bloodtests are all good :hugs:

3 Likes

Im steadily losing 1lb a week. Im doing 12 hr intermittent fasting (no food between 7pm and 7am), limiting daily calories to 1350. Im lacking in the exercise area.

2 Likes

How many meals do you have when you can eat? I have wanted to try fasting, but never tried.

Have you plans for trying to get in more exercise? :slightly_smiling_face:

I have coffee with limited creamer, lunch, and dinner, sometimes a snack. Most meal plans break meals into 5meals a day with less calories but im used to bigger meals.

I just need to get my ass moving. I signed up for a workout plan but have fallen off

1 Like

191.8 lbs

Iā€™ve been intermittent fasting for years. However, since I quit drinking, I have 2 meals a day. Late lunch and a dinner. Iā€™ve been trying to get some fruit in before lunch but that doesnā€™t happen til after 10:30 am the earliest or sometimes noon. Iā€™m usually no food after 8 pm. I donā€™t snack much. Some nuts and raisins now. Healthy lowering cholesterol nuts. And some sugar free chocolate after dinner.

Not eating doesnā€™t usually effect my mood or blood sugar. Itā€™s not for everyone. Some people got to eat. But I really like the convenience of 2 meals a day.

Not that anyone asked MO :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
But I have lost 50 pounds since my sober journey and Iā€™m keeping it off.

6 Likes

Down 1.5lbs this week. Total lost since 12/30 = 18.1lbs. Proud of my progress. Goal this week to increase exercise

6 Likes

First week weigh-in
Down 1.7 lbs
I know this trend wonā€™t continue without more effort as it coincides with giving up the drink. But sure does feel like a nice start!
Goal for this week - less chocolate :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Checking in on the weigthloss journey.

6/2: 86kg
10/2: 84.5kg
17/2: 83.3kg
24/2: 82.2kg
3/3: 82.2kg
10/3: 80.6kg
17/3: 79.1kg

Now just to keep myself moderat with the sugars during the weekend :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

189.6lbs. :grimacing:
I think Iā€™ve over done it. :grimacing: Iā€™m not trying to loose weight anymore. But watching my cholesterol no steaks no burger no fried food no Mayo no cheese etcā€¦ā€¦and my no sugar thingā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ is I think making me loose more weight than I need to.
Iā€™ll figure it out.
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

Whats a healthy weight for your height?

2 Likes

Well, Iā€™m 6ā€™2 and Iā€™m thinking 195ish.
I donā€™t know.

1 Like

I googled and it said 186.

2 Likes

Sounds skinny :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Lol whatever feels right. I woulda hearted your post but im maxxed out :frowning:

3 Likes

Yes you will figure it out. If you are losing more than you want, consider adding more nuts, hummus, avocado, olive oil, beans, potatoes, all nutrient dense, heart healthy, higher calorie foods. :hugs::heart:

2 Likes

Quality advice! @Alisa

2 Likes