Weightloss CHECK IN : dont give up (Part 1)

Im in your cheering section

2 Likes

I can totally relate. Sobriety and gratitude do amazing things.

I gained 100lbs from drinking all the time, eatting shit, and being lazy. It took me until 8 months sober to take charge of my diet

2 Likes

Happy weigh-in today. Down 3.5 lbs over the past 2 weeks. These check-inā€™s are really making me think about my diet. Still hoping to get some control over sugar. Mostly chocolate. Iā€™ve gotten back to spin class which is early morning. Couldnā€™t do that if I was still drinking!

4 Likes

Checking in on weigh in day

Down 1.9lbs. Total loss since tracking is 20.2lbs.

Im happy with progress. Goal is to increase exercise

6 Likes

Congratulations on your twenty pound loss CJ.

I always thought of those heavy twenty pound bags of cat litter :scream: that I use to haul around the house when I lost my first twenty. Keep up the great work.
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

Thanks @Dazercat im proud and want more!

3 Likes

Iā€™m here to start from the beginning (.
140kg

5 Likes

Welcome to the weightloss crew

2 Likes

Saturday weigh in.
190.4 lbs.
still maintaining.
:+1:

5 Likes

Way to be @Dazercat

2 Likes

Only down 0.5lbs this week :frowning: still need to increase exercise

2 Likes

Well no surprise. Up about 1.5 for the week, down 2 over 3 weeks. The non-chocolate thing was a success, but now will be working on reducing the replacement sugars. Such a process, but mostly glad it all revolves around not drinking.

4 Likes

Please can i join from tomorrow?

2 Likes

Ok so here goesā€¦ day one for meā€¦ kicking off with healthy eating and cutting out anything naughty ā€¦im just under 7 months sober from alcohol and whenever ive craved that ive been eating naughty foodsā€¦feel strong enough in my sobriety now to start getting my weight in check soā€¦

ā€¦Monday check in start weight is 12 stone exactly 168 pounds :see_no_evil:ā€¦goal is to lose 2 stones

6 Likes

I lost 2 kg. Now my weight is 103 kg. I am 1;85 cm

4 Likes

I use WW app!!! I love it. I lost 30 pounds and have kept off 25 easily. And it works best when I am staying sober

7 Likes

165lb this morning, which is the same as the lowest weight I got to before having to restart anti psychotics just over three years ago. Iā€™m feeling good because my weight loss has been gradual over the past year and feels very solid and I havenā€™t been doing anything extreme in relation to diet and exercise.

8 Likes

Congrats @Kristy4 thats some serious progress

3 Likes

Ive been a super good girl this week, lots of vegetables and fruit, lean chicken, each morning ive had overnight oats made with skimmed milk with chia, hemp, sunflower and pumkin seeds added, nothing naughty whasoever, probably havent lost much yet but feeling alot less bloated and have more energy, im going to get weighed each fortnight so fingers crossed for next weekend see if ive lost anything :crossed_fingers: keep going everyone :muscle:

4 Likes

Thanks Kristy :blush: the trouble was when i stopped drinking i quite often would eat to get through cravings now its bit me in the bum ha! I was at work a couple of weeks ago talking about my weight and called myself fatā€¦one of the men saidā€¦i wouldnt call you fat Kelly id call you ā€˜thickā€™ i was mortified ha so here i am. Your doing amazing :clap:

3 Likes