Weightloss CHECK IN : dont give up (Part 1)

Oops and I forgot to add, try to spread calcium throughout the day, instead of all in one meal. It’s not bad all at once, but our bodies only absorb about 500mg at a time… so for folks who, for example take 1000mg of calcium supplement at one time, you aren’t absorbing it all so it’s a bit of a waste :slight_smile:

3 Likes

for dinner iam having my usual turkey burger with smokehouse cheddar cheese melting on top romaine lettuce as bun subs and 2 slices of tomatoe ( crunch crunch ) ! :facepunch: for lunch i had 3 slices of turkey and 2 hard boiled eggs for breakfast had some greek yogurt LETS GOOOOO !!!

5 Likes

Checking in January 14th 2021
HOLY CRAP tomorows my weigh in :hugs:
Its going to be one whole month since i started my journey really excited to see how much i come in at in the morning i took fathead my pitbull for a few laps came inside did my morning app workout and right now iam about to DIE with shaun T insanity but its worth it LETS GOO !!!

1 Like

Back from the gym did make my body weight though well just over 200lbs.

I want to do 150% of my body weight in bench press, I will get there, now pounding a protein after workout recovery and deciding on dinner

1 Like

Great Job!
You will get there keep checking in keep coming and letting us know how your journey is going brother your making progress one day at a time we will all get there :facepunch:

1 Like

Congrats on a healthy choice of smoothies that looks very good !

1 Like

Fact!!

A friend and i hit up the planet fitness in Fairfax on the regular. More than welcome to join us I’m allowed a guest if your not a member.

1 Like

For sure i will let you know as a truck driver theres no telling where in the world ill be one night in VA one night in W VA MD PA just got a new job ill let you know once i figure out my schedule thats great bro determination ! You will see results

Ahh yeah the life of a truck driver.

I haven’t been to PA in months, miss home but I know what to expect

1 Like

Your on a greater and better path because you left your on to better things your sober and lifting eating right checking in your a new you thats the goal in all this is to become better version of ourselves

This mornings perfect hard boiled eggs :trophy:

5 Likes

Yummyyyy!!! :hugs:

1 Like

Checking in. Had a morning smoothie.
Lunch
Dinner.
Most importantly no snacks no treats no chocolate :grimacing:. I do like my chocolate. It was tough today too because wifey bought some single serving size peppermint patties. I love peppermint patties. But I made it. Through the day.
I promised myself no treats. No snacks. No chocolate until I weigh myself and am under goal weight.
@Truckinmonster21 see you on the scales tomorrow trucker J. :grinning:
Maybe i can get that chocolate treat tomorrow.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Thank you :pray: Yes the soja yoghurt is fortified. The point is also I’m into menopause so I need a lot of calcium. And about spreading the intake I know :hugs:

1 Like

I allow myself to eat Chocolat ones a week, that helps me with my Chocolat cravings. I also bought small Bay leaf licorice. Almost no calories and helping too.

Just 2 after dinner and bye bye to my Chocolat cravings :tada:

2 Likes

Checking in January 15th 2021 FRIDAY WEIGH IN
I weighed myself this morning iam very very proud of myself and happy with my hardwork and results ! I weigh in at 200 pounds FLAT ! 🥲
That means in 1 month ive lost 24 pounds of junk i started my journey December 15 today is January 15 one month 24 pounds :fire::fire::boxing_glove: i lost 8 pounds since last fridays weigh in i dont diet i simply avoid sweets, junk , fast food, sweet drinks , i drink chai tea peppermint tea and H20 ONLY i then have 3 meals a day no over eating and i do workout 2 times a day one 20 min session mornings and 30 minutes session for dinner times a day 5 days a week ! Goalweight is 145 pounds i have 55 pounds to chip away at now out of 79 pounds in the beggining of my journey my birthday is April i beileve by my birthday i will loose close to 80 pounds thats in 3 more months best birthday present i can give myself LETS GOOOOOO !!!

6 Likes

Wow that’s a lot of progress!! :tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

It really is its just crazy how my weight is melting off when you want something bad nothing can stop you i mean NOTHING :facepunch: im also reading a book i purchased on google by tony robbins called awaken the giant within im only 3 chapters in but it has helped me ALOT he talks about controling pain and pleasure and what we associate with it i beileve weightloss starts with the mind the rest just comes with it .how are you in your journey ?

2 Likes

Mmmm I want them!!!

2 Likes

That’s great trucker J. That’s a huge success!
Please be careful though it does seem a little extreme. The weight loss. I think when I was rolling off the pounds in my weight loss journey last year it was also a little extreme. I almost didn’t know when to stop. Keep up the great work. But be careful. Love you man. Your such an inspiration. I can’t wait to weigh in today. I hope I like my numbers as much as you do.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like