Weightloss CHECK IN : dont give up (Part 1)

If it was available in Australia I would subscribe in a second. Its so convienent !

2 Likes

d10bdd0e8cec5cf1a59b1fa680ef57ad

3 Likes

Checking in January 19th 2021

Breakfast smoothie run a few laps with fathead
Morning workout
Lunch having a Whole wheat avocado tomatoe ham mayo egg sandwich
Dinner ? Dont know yet ill see .

Dont give up the fight lossing weight is tough but its so worth every pound we shed off just in my last month ive lost 24 pounds i have so much energy im not out of breath all the time i can feel myself changing ! LETS GOOOO

4 Likes

Weighed in yesterday right at goal weight 200lbs. I was 198.8 last week. I’m not going to lie but I am really trying not to freak out. I got my birthday blueberry pie and ice cream coming up this week. I guess if I go a bit over I will deal with it. And get it back down. At least I’m sober.
Got my smoothie on again this morning.

So I’m happy I’m still doing that. I don’t think cutting out a healthy smoothie to reduce calories is a good idea. And I’m not in weight loss panic mode. I’ve lost weight. Like quitting drinking many times only to put it all back on and then some. Trying to stay accountable.
:pray::heart:

4 Likes

I quit noom and joined WW. I feel more comfortable with this program. I’ve already started to lose again.

I’ve now lost 5 pounds total…only 15 more to go.

:crazy_face:

4 Likes

Happy with the direction my weight is going :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Its early here so I might not have this right… I just worked out the calories in a bottle of vodka (70cl which I would drink at least one of them per week… sometimes more, sometimes less but it averaged out to that) it came in at 1640cals :scream: I always went for vodka with diet mixer as I thought it was a low calorie option… (well I suppose it is when you stick to the 25ml recommended serving rather than a whole 750mls… :roll_eyes::expressionless:)

Anyway, I worked it out like this;
1640x4= 6560 (1 bottle 4x a month)
6560×12= 78,720 ( excess calories over the course of a year)
3500calories equates to lb of fat, so,
78,720÷3500= 22.5lbs :scream:

22.5lbs I could lose in a year (or have already gained which the case may be… ok… the case IS.) just by cutting out drinking… I am shocked by that, really shocked.
I’ve been trying to lose weight for ages now and it’s always felt like an uphill struggle even though I otherwise eat well and exercise.
Well theres the answer. Bingo.

I’ve been doing low cal, keto and intermittent fasting for a little while but my hair started falling out even though I was taking vitamins so I think I’m just going to go low carb (because I dont miss them) and stick with the intermittent fasting + exercise. And not reduce my cals too much…
And obviously no more drinking.
Excited to be joining you all :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Congrats on your progress :facepunch:
Keep it going dont give up the results will be worth it

2 Likes

Glad to have you on here this thread was meant for us to share all our of fails wins victorys and losses as a way to stay accountable and commited to weightloss each one of us has there own way of doing it what may work for you may or may not work for the other but whichever road anyone one of us takes were here to suppourt and congratulate all our successes and hopefully inspire others to a better and healthier lifestyle LETS GOO!

2 Likes

Checking in Jan 20 2021
Goodmorning warriors !
This morning a smoothie lunch a turkey sandwich dinner dont know will see.

Lastnight was a toughie wifey was talking about getting some bojangles wich is like southern fast food and as she was talking about it lastnight i was givin in not physically but mentally and thats when i put an end to the convo so i can nip it in the butt and realize how far ive come ive lost 24 pounds since the beggining of my journey do i really want to throw that all away HELL NO ! we keep marching forward yes its tough it sucks but so does overeating and feeling bloated and being out of breath LETS GO

3 Likes

Celebrating the inauguration with a carrot smoothie :rofl:

3 Likes

Its OFFICIAL we have a new President !!

5 Likes

I want to eat allllll the sweet stuff today, I dont feel well :pensive: BUT did some yoga this morning and stuck with my IF plan… had ONE chocolate hobnob after dinner :rofl: but I had to. :woman_shrugging:
Ate loads of vegetables today too.

1 Like

It’s a beautiful day! Let’s Gooooo!!!

1 Like

83947568b48f66626c36aa6cea5e11fd

3 Likes

Checking in afternoon Jan 20
For dinner wich ill be taking at 4:00pm
Will consist of rice potatoes and chicken green peppers onions and other veggies then ill be working out my friday weigh in coming up cant wait and it actually helps weighing myself every friday to see my progress LETS GOOOO !!

2 Likes

Kudos for the veggies you still ate healthy thats a win/win for me progress is progress and you have to start somewhere ! Wishing you the best on this journey :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Morning morning morning :star_struck::star_struck:
Well looks like I’ve lost 3lbs since Tuesday… that’ll be the last of the alcohol bloating I’d imagine but it’s good to see it go.
Only… 30lbs… still to go. (at least :eyes:)
Feeling much better today and sugar cravings seem to have gone which is going to be helpful :sweat_smile:
Yoga this morning then I really need to go out on a walk and get some fresh air. :wind_face::wind_face::wind_face:

3 Likes

Oooooh weigh ins are exciting :grin::grin:
Do you just stick to once per week??
I was thinking of doing it every month but not sure if I’ll be able to wait that long :rofl:

2 Likes

Congrats on lossing 3 lbs thats amazing ! :partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like