Weightloss CHECK IN : dont give up (Part 1)

I can not agree with you more with being happy with the progress made thus far, I am too! I cruising along nicely on my journey. We just got our treadmill delivered yesterday so after doing a 30 min ride (on my indoor bike), I did a 10 min core workout, 5 min arms and shoulders workout and then a 20 min walk on the treadmill playing around with the speed and incline functions. So with all this equipment now at my disposal Im hopeful that it will aid me further in my ultimate weightloss goals and getting back into shape and healthier lifestyle longterm. In 9 weeks I lost 10 lbs. I have another 20-25 lbs to go.

3 Likes

Awww whooooohooo!!! Well done!! :grin::grin::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Happy to hear ! Great work long term health and keeping the weight off is the ultimate goal in this journey to making this a lifestyle 10 pounds in 9 weeks is AMAZING ! Keep it up cant wait to hear more about your journey :partying_face:

Thaaanks :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
Means alot ! You as well 2 pounds in 1 week thats AWESOME congrats on your loss of 19 pounds your going to smash the rest of the 23 pounds your on a roll :pray:

1 Like

Hope everyone’s crushing this week!! Keep up the great work!! Love reading about all your successes!! I’ve mentioned previously that I write everything down to see a more daily difference…so here’s a 3 week check-in of my bicep measurement progression. (This is a non flex measurement)

2 Likes

Congrats bro on your success
Hard work pays off definitly reaping all benefeits !!! LETS GOOO

1 Like

Thanks buddy, much appreciation!! I’m still so excited on your progress! I bet you feel amazing and proud of yourself.

1 Like

Its crazy how 30 pounds off can make you feel its amazing 49 more pounds to go out of 79 :partying_face:

2 Likes

10 pounds gone!!! And I had 5 people mention to me I look like I lost weight… I am only a month in so know its water weight and less wine calories, but I will take it! I have about 20 more pounds to go; 1/3 of the way to my first weight milestone.

6 Likes

Thats accomplishment so happy and proud of you :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: 10 pounds out of here !

2 Likes

Congrats Mags!!! @MagicMama that’s awesome

It’s been a hot minute since I checked in, but here we are.

Breakfast
2 eggs
4 strips turkey bacon
Whole grain English muffin

Lunch
Salmon
Rice
Whole green beans

Dinner will be
Chicken breast
Steamed broccoli
Cup of rice

Exercise today was BMX downtown Vienna, exhausting but fun!! It reminded me how much I missed out on in the freestyle world. I wanna start go proing adventures, I’ve hit up DC Fairfax Arlington Crystal City and Vienna so far, there’s a whole world out there for the BMX gang

My motivation- my abs are finally starting to show again, plus my tone is taking place, I actually have shape again, it feels great

5 Likes

Congrats!!! That is fantastic!! I too have about 20 or so more pounds to lose as well and being down 10 lbs too! Keep up thr awesome work, you’ll get there before you know it!

2 Likes

You too! We got this!

1 Like

Way to go Maggie!! That’s great news. I’m so happy for ya.
:pray:t2::heart:
I hear shivering burns calories :cold_face::cold_face::cold_face:

3 Likes

Checking in feeling pretty good.
Finished last night off with no peppermint patty. No sweets no treats yesterday.

Carrot, sweet potato smoothie this am I posted on the foodies thread. Looks :face_vomiting: taste like carrot cake in a cup :crazy_face:
Walk dogs 45 min.
3 1/2 mile walk :white_check_mark:
Grilled cheese on rye and tomato soup lunch.
Black Bean and Rice Al Fresca Bowl for dinner.
Feeling pretty good about tomorrow’s weigh in.
:muscle: :white_check_mark::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you!

I weighted 105 kg . Now 100 kg but I don’t break this . I am supposed to weight 85 kg

2 Likes

Checking in Feb 5 2021
Lost onother pound iam 193 lbs
Wont weigh myself until this other friday reason i weighed myself yesterday was i couldnt hold back the excitment :grin::hugs::laughing: fridays are my official weigh ins so ive lost 4 pounds in 1 week very very proud of myself :facepunch::facepunch::facepunch:

7 Likes

Atta boy Trucker J :boom::boom::boom:

1 Like

:grin: thanks to celebrate i havent had popeyes in weeks today i will have some of course all within my calorie range no binging thats a No No ! Congrats to you to ive seen the work you been putting in your rocking it !!

1 Like