Weightloss CHECK IN : dont give up (Part 1)

200.6 lbs. :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

134.0 lbs Glad to be not overeating or snacking/emotional eating as I don’t want to gain it back!! I’m having the hot lemon drink this morning coffee will wait :grinning:🧘‍♂:pray::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Gained 5 lbs since Jan 31 :flushed: I have been definitly emotional overeating since getting clean 2 weeks ago AND eating put of boredom. But March 1st is tmrw and I’m joining in on the workout challenge. Plus doing my own thing too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You lost me on that one buddy. :rofl:
Except for feeding my cats. Nothing before coffee.

Great Job on the 134 :raised_hands:
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

Had a bout of gastro illness last week that was good for 5 pounds off.

Down to 229.4 from my highest weight 270 in Nov.

Disclaimer: I had gastric sleeve surgery Dec 7. It means I cam eat a whole lot less.

4 Likes

Hope you are feeling better now. That is a lot to lose in a week so must have been horrible

Lost another 4lb. I’m 8lb down in total now since going AF 7 weeks ago and healthy eating. So slow but going in the right direction at least.

Well done everyone keep going.

5 Likes

Great job.
Staying sober makes all that much easier.
Good for you.
:pray::heart:

Weigh in Monday.
198.4 :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Friday.
200.4 :white_check_mark:

1 Like

You’re still below 201 Eric, That’s a win!!
Have a splendid weekend, see you on the sober side Monday :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you.

I’d rather fluctuate between 195-197/198. But I’m happy where I’m at. But I am still glad I weigh in every Monday and Friday for accountability.
You have a great weekend too.
:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

2 Likes

Weekly weigh in at the end of week 9/12 in this cut phase. Down to 193.4 lbs. A total of 22.2 lbs lost over 9 weeks. 3 weeks to go with a current goal of 190 or less by the end. Keep up the grind!

3 Likes

Weigh in day 134.8 lbs :white_check_mark: gladness is being known. Hot lemon drink after meditation. And reward with strong cappuccino ~ no sweetener.
Keep on the path of healthy routines friends :heart::v:

2 Likes

Late Monday weigh in.
201.8 :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Stopped caring so I stopped weighing about three years ago; fluctuated between 220 (high school) to 270 (lazy job, started binging bottles).

Then I saw a scale, thought I’d see how “in shape” I am, and almost collapsed: 325. Over a hundred pounds of fat-absorbing liver-distracted drinking almost every day for fifteen years. That’s the wakeup call.

I’ll post updates. Also I’m 6’3", where 220 lbs is acceptable but 325 is morbidly obese. :pig2:

5 Likes

310 lbs, -15.

Asterisk: Probably all water weight. 15 pounds doesn’t come off in 3 days unless you lose all your hair and a hand.

Surely that means my liver still functions.

5 Likes

130 pds.

Getting way too skinny

Ima chill. Time to hit up them burgers.

6 Likes

Friday afternoon weigh in 200.4 :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Still around 71.5 on the scales, but…I can fit in jeans that haven’t fitted for ages :blush: Need to keep going as they are not at all comfortable (and still overweight) but loving the milestone!

3 Likes