Weightloss CHECK IN : dont give up (Part 1)

Checking in at 136 lbs, feeling a little guilty on the carbs and dessert last night. Ohh well, once in a while… I’ll try for the 10 000 steps today for MH and fitness :heart:

4 Likes

One week: no alcohol, soda, bad carbs, oils/butter. It’s a tough transition (when it’s abrupt without transition…)

Safe to say everything I gave up was about 80% of my diet, in that order. 306 lbs, -19.

My goal is to sustain the dont-haves, obviously expect the weight loss to taper to a few pounds a week.

5 Likes

Monday weigh in.
On Tuesday :roll_eyes:
200.6 lbs :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

2 lbs I’ll take it!

5 Likes

Friday weigh in.
200.4 lbs :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Weighing in at 132.2 lbs :white_check_mark:
Happy to have dropped the 45 lbs.

4 Likes

That’s 90 pounds between us, just floating around out there somewhere. :joy:
Great job!

3 Likes

In 3 weeks I have only gained .2lb which isn’t bad considering I’ve been clean and eating ridiculous amounts of food at times. I’m still much farther in weight than I’d like to be. I will get there eventually. I am attempting to eat better this week. I haven’t had to reset my emotional eating timer yet but overeating is another story. But anyway, breakfast is black cherry yogurt with granola. Then will have some eggs later or maybe a chickpea sandwich… not sure yet :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Day 19 alcohol free and the scales are finally showing a 4lb loss. I was starting to get really frustrated!

3 Likes

Weigh in Friday 204.8 :scream:
Why is it so easy to gain a few pounds when your traveling not exercising and having fun eating out at your favorite restaurants :grimacing:
It was worth it. But you should be able to loose as easy as you gain. It’s not fair :rofl:

3 Likes

Down 51lbs since surgery Dec 7.

11 Likes

Looking fabulous @kat261 well done!

2 Likes

Thanks @Willowwhiny how are things going with you?

1 Like

Hi @kat261 I’ve lost 19lb since January but still have another 93lb to go. Just doing it the old fashioned way. Some days I feel great others I feel sorry for myself because it takes so damn long but I’m on it for the long haul.

Going to write a new plan for April get going to the gym again. Hard keeping up the motivation but it will be worth it.

Hopefully this time next year I’ll be at goal weight.

We can do this girl!

3 Likes

Weightloss checkin 132.0 lbs
Definitely not overeating lately, grateful :heart:

4 Likes

Another 2lb in the past week. I’m pleased with the rate I’m losing weight. I’ve been using my rowing machine, eating lean portions and of course, not boozing. It feels good.

6 Likes

I’m down 3.4 pounds in 5 days of recovery! I feel fantastic and I wish I stopped drinking sooner. My clothes are already looser and I see a bit more definition. And my energy is unbelievable. I’m so excited for this journey!!

5 Likes

Welcome Sam.
This is a great sober community. TS has so much to offer.
Glad your here.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

I forgot to post yesterdays weigh in.
At least yesterday I was going in the right direction.
:pray:t2::heart:

4 Likes

So I just want to say keep it up! But be healthy… I lost myself with the weight. And enough was never enough. I went from overweight and unhealthy. To underweight and unhealthy… I’m finally semi healthy now… It took 5 years to get there… Super proud of all of you! Keep at it. Just remember. Strive for healthy!

3 Likes