What are you sipping on today?

9 Likes

I made a fresh topic for this because the old one was so long it was giving my old tablet a tummy ache.
Kombucha is my favourite. However, it is too expensive for a person on disability to have regularly, and ppl do not have that around to share, as they do other (bad) potables. So I came up with an alternative. Orange juice mixed with about half a can of V8 spicy. Not everyone can have hot spicy stuff, but for those who can…this is really, really delightful and if you are very lethargic, like I am, it gives you a good kick.

1 Like

I do look very the spicy V8 :yum::yum:… never tried with oj…will have to try

1 Like

2 Likes

Water with lemon for me

3 Likes

:maté:

GIF_20240827_171824_603

5 Likes

I’ve grown to like these a lot in the last couple years. I have a problem with sugar so I been trying to drink the carbonated water more. Today I did pretty good with the beverages… only 1 cup of coffee, one Coca Cola, and a few cans of the sparkling water, and water with lemon, no energy drinks!! Progress not perfection.

10 Likes

Bought a few of these today at the store. Another positive day with healthier beverages. No energy drinks. No soda so far today. Plenty of water.

7 Likes

Proud of you @Bluekoolaid

1 Like

Another day, another dollar for a bottle of Seltzer

5 Likes

I used to love diet coke. Last week my brother sent me a video about what a diet coke really contains and what it actually does to the body. It spooked me, haven’t had a diet coke since then.

I’m fine with my sweet tea :laughing:

2 Likes

STRONG black Folgers coffee. :coffee: :smiley:

4 Likes

9 Likes

Enjoying a pot of rooibos tea.

5 Likes

Love the cup :star_struck:

1 Like

Champis, a Swedish soda created under the prohibition as a “Champange soda” it’s made with apples and grapes, and is supposed to remind you of champagne.
Taste is different of course since Champis is pretty sweet, but not as sweet as normal soda.
My kids love it and thinks it’s a very luxurious drink,when in fact it is a little cheaper than coca-cola.

6 Likes

Three shot Monmouth flat white at the book festival in Queens park. On top of the 6 shots of coffee at home :face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes:

Mistake.

Decaf pumpkin spiced iced latte.

8 Likes

Queens Park, London? I used to live right next door, in Kilburn :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yep :+1:t2: it’s kind of my hood. Hi neighbour :wave:t2:

1 Like