What are you sipping on today?

Got Berry it Alive…not bad
I did not have cool packaging :unamused:

@GenG
@BirdyP

4 Likes

I wanna try that!
This one’s no Convicted Melon, but it’s pretty good. The artwork…

@GenG @Cjp You tried it yet?

METALLICA TOMORROW!!!

6 Likes

i almost got that one - that’s next on the try list.
could not find convicted melon :face_with_raised_eyebrow:-- hunt is on…

damn - that is some awesome art work! YEAH Metallica!

3 Likes

I got energy drinks and sparkling cider. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I am fortunate to have the best tasting well water. On special occasions I add a lemon or orange wedge. Really special day I will make it sparkling.

5 Likes

:maté: :teapot:
One of my favorite,
Canarias Yellow Label

I try to avoid Canarias after 18:00 but hey it’s vocations! :partying_face:
Bring your ‘‘bombas’’ ‘‘materos’’ !!! :partying_face:

I remember good old times when everyone was using Skype. Very ofted we drinked Yerba Mate instead of alcohol with friends.

So one day (night) about 2 o’clock at night…
Me Online :green_circle: / Other friend who drinked mate Online :green_circle: / The other one - Online (well technically Do Not Disturb, but he was always Do Not Disturb guy :no_entry:
We always had that group chat. So I am like, hey what you doin? - (friend) ‘‘Nothin just sitting’’, (the other one) - ‘‘yeah I don’t want to sleep somehow’’ - ‘‘I think we should avoid drink mate after’’ 18:00 :rofl:

2 Likes

@JazzyS sorry for delay! But I’m stoked you got to try a new flavor! There’s still quite a few I haven’t found yet. I just gotta check out different convenience stores! It’s fun :grin:.

@BirdyP OMG! Hope the Metallica show is awesome! I don’t see how it couldn’t be! It’ll be great to hear what the experience was like sober :grin:.

My mom has learned of my new, heathier addiction, and she gave this to me when I saw her today. :grin:

3 Likes

I really did love this one! So amazing that i’d never heard of it before you mentioned it and now i see them everywhere i go. LOL (only the 4 flavors here - may need to venture out to other shops)

@BirdyP so excited for your show! Can’t wait to see the aired version

1 Like

Some really good coffee :coffee:
:heart: Metallica @BirdyP hope you have a great time!

2 Likes

@Jasty2 have you tried this one? Was actually tasty

3 Likes

No never seen that one. Mission number 2

1 Like

So this cherry lime one comes in a taller skinny can. In my store it was a bit separated from the other cans :woman_shrugging:

I just tried to find the black cherry on line…guess la croux hasnt gotten around to this flavor yet. So many more flavors to go hunting for…check out the product line…La croix flavors

2 Likes

I looked for the black cherry online too. I look around in store for this one. I’m in on anything cherry flavored

1 Like

Me too…they have a cherry blossom flavor out there too…:thinking:

1 Like

Protein shake and alcohol free ginger beers

2 Likes

Dr Pepper is my comfort drink👌 Good choice!

Coconut La Croix

7 Likes

curious about that one - hows it taste?

1 Like

Having a Spellbinder at the nice restaurant we’re at tonight.

Curry-infused green tea, pineapple, vanilla, mint, & lime.
And it’s really really good. Never heard of anything like it before.

10 Likes

that is a very interesting combination and sounds delicious – Cheers!

2 Likes