What are you sipping on today?

Some really good coffee :coffee:
:heart: Metallica @BirdyP hope you have a great time!

2 Likes

@Jasty2 have you tried this one? Was actually tasty

3 Likes

No never seen that one. Mission number 2

1 Like

So this cherry lime one comes in a taller skinny can. In my store it was a bit separated from the other cans :woman_shrugging:

I just tried to find the black cherry on line…guess la croux hasnt gotten around to this flavor yet. So many more flavors to go hunting for…check out the product line…La croix flavors

2 Likes

I looked for the black cherry online too. I look around in store for this one. I’m in on anything cherry flavored

1 Like

Me too…they have a cherry blossom flavor out there too…:thinking:

1 Like

Protein shake and alcohol free ginger beers

2 Likes

Dr Pepper is my comfort drink👌 Good choice!

Coconut La Croix

7 Likes

curious about that one - hows it taste?

1 Like

Having a Spellbinder at the nice restaurant we’re at tonight.

Curry-infused green tea, pineapple, vanilla, mint, & lime.
And it’s really really good. Never heard of anything like it before.

10 Likes

that is a very interesting combination and sounds delicious – Cheers!

2 Likes

@JazzyS It’s fantastic! I just happened to see it today at Target and gave it a whirl.

2 Likes

@JenKH3 I just got some today and it is AMAZING!

:maté: :teapot:

Mate the drink of Strength and the bond of Friendship. Sharing and Union :sunny:

On their own, these two are good, but together, they’re delicious! And just the right amount of sweetness! :yum:

7 Likes

:maté: :teapot:

Chimarrão style this time. It is very dusty and fresh tasting mate from Brasil. This one is not recommended for mate beginners. It is harder to prepare as the bombilla (the straw) can clog pretty easily because of it’s dustiness. Tipically called Bomba for this one type of mate as it needs to be much bigger, the gourd is also, different shape, bigger with wider ring on top. It is all needed to create the so called ‘‘mountain’’ where yerba stays at one side of the gourd and you fill the empty side with warm water.
51R3yAknynL.AC_UF350,350_QL80

1 Like

Body armor strawberry banana

3 Likes

Welcome to TS, nice to meet you. Keep on posting :+1:

1 Like

Enjoying my coffee…always the best and a great alternative

3 Likes