What are you sipping on today?

Awe thanks babe - as are YOU - i’m finally in good company :wink:

ive only tried one so far - mango chainsaw and am in love - looking forward to trying more flavors.

2 Likes

Sweet tea :tea:

2 Likes

Diet water :smirk:

4 Likes

@BirdyP Hell yeah! You’ve been converted to the Liquid Death fan club! Haha! Btw, I love the artwork (?) in the background of your pic. The melon flavor is definitely my favorite, but I just tried a new one… @JazzyS (you gotta see, Jazzy! :grin:)… Rest in Peach! I love anything/everything peach-flavored. Probably my second favorite so far.

My dog is happier than she looks. Lol

4 Likes

LOL - glad you said something cause your doggie had the death stare

Peach sounds good – i just started being able to enjoy peaches again a few years back (how alcohol ruins so much for us eh?) – i love all the variety in these drinks and the cool ass names.

OOH- i was so focused on the drink and it matched with the background that i missed the artwork - thats super cool looking @BirdyP

2 Likes

Yeah, Minnie is just frustrated because I paused giving her a belly-rub to take the photo. But she DID just make a messy dog nest with MY pillows and MY jacket. She’s not suffering too much! Spoiled girl :rofl:.

Also, peach mimosas were big for me, so I get the connection.

2 Likes

LOVE IT- yeah i’d be pissed if i was put on hold LOL

2 Likes

The artwork is the packaging! Bought an 8 pack. :smiley:

Case of Armless Palmer arriving tomorrow. :grin::heart::yum:

4 Likes

Whaaaaat??!!! :astonished: That is some nice packaging! :+1:t3:Definitely let us know how the Armless Palmer is! :rofl:

2 Likes

I want to try them so bad but i get nervous because its carbonated and i dont wanna mess my teeth up with the carbonation lol (my drinking days wore down some of my teeth :sweat_smile:)

The iced teas are not carbonated (I believe). :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Ill have try it out then lol

1 Like

tastes more like guava and im not a fan…was really looking forward to mango.

2 Likes

Nothing fancy here… :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Well guys, this time the packaging is the best part. Not bad, tastes like weak tea with lemon. I LOVE a good Arnold Palmer, but this one misses the mark. Guess I’m a Convicted Melon girl. :heart::orange_heart::black_heart:
Stay tuned for Severed Lime… :wink:

4 Likes

That packaging is awesome. Not much of an iced tea gal so will try if i can find individually.

Severed lime does sound awesome. :yum:

You could do a collage with all the packaging…make your own art piece :thinking:

3 Likes

1 Like

Today I tried just plain ole tap-water with ice (instead of some kind of iced tea or fizzy water). It was nicely cold, and economical.

2 Likes

Tonight Im enjoying a sodastream beverage with Cranberry Pomegranate flavoring

3 Likes

Today i am sipping on approximately all the coffee in the world

3 Likes