What are you sipping on today?

The cherry/ vanilla is good too!

1 Like

Love the teapot! And ooh, Laguna Beach, how I miss theeā€¦

1 Like

I love going to Laguna, checking out all the art over there!! It has a cool vibe. :sparkling_heart: That little store is awesome too, they have a gazillion choices of tea.
Oh and the teapot is from Ross ofcourse :wink:

1 Like

My usual daily routine was a pot of coffee (12 cups). After seeing my Dr on Monday itā€™s now down to 2 cups ahhh!

1 Like

Iā€™m having a cold ā€œKibaā€œ. Thatā€™s german for Kirsch (cherry) and Banane (banana) :heart:

2 Likes

That sounds delicious. Is it tart cherry juice? Do you blend it with a banana?

Itā€™s cherry juice and banana juice mixed :+1:

Where do you find banana juice? Iā€™ve not seen that before.

They have it in my grocery store :grin: But you can also put bananas and water in a mixer and blend it.

1 Like

Nice. Thanks for the tip! Maybe our local holistic grocer has banana juice. If not, Iā€™ll blend away!

1 Like

2 Likes

I used to drink this barley tea in Tokyo back in the 80ā€™s (aging myself here). I had to look it up online as I forgot what it was called. I ordered it on eBay and am a happy camper with another alcohol free drink option. Itā€™s very economical, brews in the fridge.

Monster pipeline punch. Never had it before.

Faygo FTW. Also, what crazy shit is going on with the TV? Double also, sober leg selfie!

Key Lime La Croix is my new favorite. Summer in a can!

1 Like

So Iā€™m now that guy who sits at the bar and drinks coffee.

I feel like I should give the backstory because, I donā€™t go to a bar just to hang out. Especially alone, but here I am. The bike shop where Iā€™m getting my bike repaired also has a bar/cafe attached. Itā€™s kinda busy so I didnā€™t want to steal a table from the waitress and I didnā€™t want to wait outside, so I decided to sit at the bar and order coffee. I donā€™t want a drink, other than coffee. Iā€™m not worried about how I look sitting at a bar drinking coffee. I have no intention of staying any longer than it takes to get my bike fixed. The coffee is good.

2 Likes

I decided to order a fruit salad as well

1 Like

Coffee like usual :crazy_face:

1 Like

My in-laws turned me into Tazo Zen tea. Itā€™s green tea with lemongrass and mint. Iā€™ve made it hot and iced, and itā€™s good both ways. For hot tea, I add honey. For iced tea, I keep it unsweetened.

2 Likes

How sweet is that? With the gastric I have to watch the sugar intake.