What are you sipping on today?

I’m doing good. Rolling with the punches. About 170 days sober now and just enjoying life.

1 Like

Sweet congrats! I’m about to make one year on the 30th of this month! I can’t wait!

2 Likes

Now that looks like my kind of beverage!

1 Like

Old faithful :grinning:

2 Likes

Making a delicious alcohol-free tincture to mix with sparkling water: grapefruit, lemon, sage, rosemary & thyme. Sipped on a delicious lavender drink with linden flowers and elderflower at work today - very calming :cherry_blossom:

6 Likes

I picked up several kombucha today.

2 Likes

That looks amazing!

water mixed with apple and passion fruit :+1:

2 Likes

Strawberry and mango smoothie! Yummm

1 Like

What’s maracuja?

Sorry I forgot to translate, it’s passion fruit

1 Like

I have no mineral water no energy drinks and no coffee…so I’m in real thirst and craving right now

1 Like

Creme soda

Day 8. Trying to curb my cravings! Lol

6 Likes

Got my mineral water with lime!!!

1 Like

I am loving rosemary water and coconut water :sweat_drops:

Sparkling water all the way. I got a soda stream for my birthday, best gift ever.

2 Likes

What do you cook it in? Am trying to find some sugar free flavours to add to sparkling water, that looks nice.

Yes, I added a little sugar, but I’m sure it would lovely without. I just boiled all the ingredients for about 30mins in a pot with a water. I then strained it and kept the concentrate in a jar. I’ve also been adding orange blossom water to everything - it’s amazing!! A tiny dash of orange blossom water with seltzer and lemon or lime is really yummy and sugar free :blossom: :tangerine::blossom:

1 Like

@DanielleRae I just tried the synergy watermelon kombucha, omg!! So delicious. Not sure if it’s ok to substitute with something that actually seems like a cocktail, but this one is my new favorite and tasted like I was drinking a delicious drink with fresh ingredients. I highly recommend.

1 Like