What are you sipping on today?

That would be a trigger for me :weary: I have to stay away from it completely n/a or not
You have some SERIOUS will power lol

A gallon of water, a Monster Peach Rehab cut w Unsweetened Tea (Yes, you have to specify Sweetened vs Unsweetened in The South). After I ride I can have Coke Zero.
Best,
Chandler

5 Likes

Still finding my way around just hope this in the right place lol. Two coffeeā€™s this morning and juice for the rest of the day .

4 Likes

Strawberry+banana smoothie, coffee. Kind of energy on top of energy drinks. 12 hour work day today lol.

2 Likes

Same!!! That sparkle box gets me I hope that teeth whitening does work lol.

@Sam-thebeachguy the toothpaste did seem to ā€œbrighten my smileā€ but also hurt my teeth lmao back to sensitive toothpaste in the boring old white box haha

3 Likes

That boring white box is so uncool? Hey I think I have some sparkly princess sticker that my 4yr old niece left in the car. Want me to send those? Your boring white box can look sparkly and cool then lol

4 Likes

Fizzy mango zero, water, green tea, Sri Lankan orange pekoe tea, I do love my teaā€¦being British I suppose itā€™s in my blood :joy:

5 Likes

Haha good idea ima do that

Big Red Zeroā€¦ Itā€™s a texas thing

3 Likes

For my UK Friends, I tried Irn Bru last weekend. One of my friends from Edinburgh area lived here now. He brought it back from a business trip. Very bubble gum flavored.
(The other guys got beer. I got Irn Bru)

3 Likes

Sonic coke zero with cherry syrup :cherries: with an actual cherry, of course.

9 Likes

:purple_heart:

4 Likes

Kava yogi tea;)

3 Likes

Haha bc of YOU I picked up dark chocolate almond milk yesterday at Walmart! Going on day 7 and the cravings for food have taken over the craving for alcohol :expressionless: a glass of this helps
So thanks!

2 Likes

The food cravings for me were to real! But Iā€™m okay with that.

just some good strong coffee with heavy whipping cream!

1 Like

I canā€™t use half n half or milk anymore since I started using heavy whipping cream. The taste is so much better. I didnā€™t know any one else did this @Charlie_C

1 Like

yep - thatā€™s all we use. Went to a fancy restaurant once years ago and got hooked when they served that with the coffee. You get that same butter/fat feel/taste like when you eat really good (high butter fat content) ice cream.

2 Likes

@Enaps, the coconut LaCroix is bomb! I call it my beach in a can. Lol :palm_tree:

7 Likes