What are you sipping on today?

What are your favorite pellegrino flavors?

1 Like

Love 'em all! Clementine peach, lemon raspberry… Blood orange is my very favorite. :yellow_heart::orange_heart::heart:

1 Like

Sparkling water with lemon :lemon:. My favourite

1 Like

Today i am drinking cucumber lemon and mint infused water. Delicious and refreshing. 1 cucumber cut into slices, 1 lemon cut into slices, 1 bunch mint leaves. Muddle in 5cups water. Awesome and nutritious

4 Likes

Red cabbage and broccoli leaf juice with freshly squeezed lemon

1 Like

Replenishing electrolytes. This is delicious.

3 Likes

Tart AND Sweet :heartpulse::yum::hibiscus:

5 Likes

Ohhhh ive never seen this…whered you find it?

I hadn’t either, till this morning at our Piddly, pathetic little grocery store that rarely has anything I want, and charges WAY too much when they do. :rage: I don’t go here in town unless I have to. This was a happy surprise. I’m sure they won’t carry it for long. Maybe I should go buy all they have? :thinking: There was also a pineapple one, and strawberry. Looks like they have them at Walmart. :grinning:

2 Likes

Ohhh ill check em out

2 Likes

Hibiscus - wow - that does look and sound delicious. :yum:
Ill have to check out Walmart for these- thanks!

1 Like

Hitting the spot. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Happy Sunday, Y’all! :purple_heart::heart::orange_heart:

3 Likes

I’m typically a wine, whiskey, gin, tequila guy… was. Connoisseur of beer, too, but left it a long time ago and upgraded my habit. But, I’m finding this to be awesome, on its own or especially if you like micheladas.

2 Likes

Right now? Cherry Coke Zero, because it’s so hard to find cherry pepsi zero

1 Like

Kinda embarrassed by the blue fruit punch, lol…not the healthiest…but then again, better than the booze.

4 Likes

Diet Coke with lots of ice… taste weird though :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

•1 banana
•Half an apple
•Fresh cut ginger
•Shredded carrots
•Pure orange juice

5 Likes

cinnamon matcha tea…YUMMY

2 Likes

Cherry Kombucha. It’s not triggering for me.

4 Likes

Really refreshing!

3 Likes