What are you sipping on today?

Different flavor. SO good! I love anything elderflower-flavored. :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Diet Coke with lots of ice! I was craving coffee but itā€™s like 100Ā° out there :hot_face:

3 Likes

Some blue gatorade

3 Likes

I love Diet coke, I was so happy when I found it in our local store this Friday, so I had to buy a big bottle.
They usually only have the Zero otherwise, nothing wrong with that one either, but Diet coke has always been my fav. :smiling_face:

5 Likes

I guess I could say itā€™s my favorite too :thinking:
I just realized I posted a couple of days ago the same thing :rofl:
I honestly donā€™t know the difference between Zero Coke and Diet Coke. Never actually thought of it :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

I Love me some WaWa!!

I have one about a mile from home, I love itā€¦ feels like home, sheetz is about 30 minutes away and no Rutters in the stateā€¦

1 Like

Thereā€™s a face I havenā€™t seen in well forever, glad to see you back!!!

1 Like

I love Wawa too! Although I actually have a love/hate relationship with it. Closest Wawa for me itā€™s actually across the street from my house! Very convenient and thatā€™s why the majority of my alcohol used to come from it :sob:

I have actually avoided it a lot since I decided to go sober, that day I was with a friend that knows Iā€™m trying to quit so she went inside to grab my Diet Coke for me :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah I have a 7-11 close and a ABC store, I just learned discipline, and for almost a feeling of satisfaction I went to the sheetz I bought my last booze at and walked past the beer coolers, grabbed some snacks got gas and went and drove to rehab it felt amazing like the shackles were broken;

2 Likes

Awww thatā€™s awesome! I canā€™t wait to experience that freedom! Walking by the beer cooler and not getting triggered!

2 Likes

I think for me it was I knew I didnā€™t want it, and to be able to pretty much give it a thanks but no thanks option just felt good, I never felt triggered with alcohol
Around me. In fact being around drunk people made me be more grateful the odor, the Bryan of it made me reflect that. Well that was me., fuck

Trying the new orange bubbly :slight_smile:

Oh im curious. What do you think?? I like the strawberry, lemon sorbet, and coconut pinapple so far

Hop splashes are so great! Theyā€™re a regular in my old fridge I used to keep my beer in plus theyā€™re water so they hydrate you versus alcohol which does the opposite.

1 Like

Yes! Theyā€™re so good if youā€™re missing the hoppiness of beer!

1 Like

Ooo nice we dont have some of those flavours in canada but orange is great

1 Like

Thank you, this time Iā€™m here to stay :blush:

1 Like

To me it doesnā€™t taste the same. Coke zero tastes like real coke and diet tastes like diet coke :joy: a little lighter and with a small after taste of artificial sweetener. I like it. :blush:

1 Like

Has some maple syrup, that and vanilla toned down the ACV. Iā€™d buy this again if it goes back on sale.:sweat_smile:
I guess there is a root beer one tooā€¦got me thinking root beer float!

Weā€™re getting a Wawa and seems itā€™s the new craze.:thinking:Buceeā€™s was too much for me especially when itā€™s vacation season here, hoping Wawa is more serene.:wink: