What are you sipping on today?

Good shit

5 Likes

Good, cans we expect you to link up the selfie thread again!

1 Like

Passionate for passion fruit :yum:

3 Likes

I added a little cinnamon-flavored liquid stevia (because it’s unsweetened), and it was SO good!

6 Likes

Mixing up some herbals, splash of ACV, and squeeze of local honey. I make it hot, steep awhile and then chill on lots of ice for my afternoon break.

4 Likes

Lipton ice tea

3 Likes

7 Likes

Looks so much like a beer can lol. But it’s caffeinated, flavored sparkling water. Just barely sweet. Actually pretty good :+1:t3:. I’d buy it again. :grin:

7 Likes

LOL - love the name! OOH - I see we have at Walmart here - will check it out.

2 Likes

Yes! I like the berry one best

1 Like

Hop tea. AF of course. Good stuff :+1:

5 Likes

I had to google if it’s available in UK. Ended up on their website and spent the last 20 minutes laughing my head off at the hilarious commercials :rofl::joy::laughing:
:squid:

1 Like

I went to their website, too and actually joined their mailing list (I’m a sucker, lol). The commercials ARE so funny :rofl:. These guys definitely have a good sense of humor! :grin: I’m glad the drinks are a available where you live. And I love your username, btw. :grin:

1 Like

That looks GOOd! :hushed: I’ll have to see if it’s sold in my area! And now I gotta try the berry Liquid Death lol. Thanks for the recommendation.

Low sugar. Still really tasty!

Perfect for the Heavy Metal Show! :metal:t3::smiling_imp:
Melon Sparkling Water!! Yum! :yum: I really like that they’re not super sweet.

5 Likes

What show?

And how is that stuff, I just couldn’t get past the idea of canned water

1 Like

It’s surprisingly good. I had low expectations, since a lot of sparkling waters are boring. It’s only got 4g of agave syrup, which to me is just the right amount of sweetness. They have iced tea too. Also low sugar, but with a bit of caffeine.

I don’t live near any big cities, so the bands are small, but pretty good. So far it’s pretty heavy! Here’s whose playing:

1 Like

5 Likes

Really good…thank you @GenG
Hope you are having a great time at the show

5 Likes

Awesome Jazzy! :grin: Thank you! Glad you found it and like it!

1 Like