What are you sipping on today?

Afternoon delight!

7 Likes

I’m getting hooked on this stuff! Lol I’m a sucker for their marketing. And honestly, it’s fun drinking just sparkling water from a can that could be mistaken for a beer can. Like ex wine-drinkers drinking NA drinks out of their wine glasses. It’s weird, but it somehow helps my brain be happy and not miss beer as much :thinking:.

9 Likes

virgin mojito :yum:

7 Likes

Does it taste like TV static or is it actually good? Lol. Been curious to buy some.

2 Likes

@SpicyLuis This one is just plain sparkling water. But then there’s flavored sparkling water lightly sweetened with agave and some type fruit flavor. Then there’s iced tea, which is also lightly sweetened and has a little bit of caffeine. I haven’t tried them all, but I was very pleasantly surprised. If you want a super sweet drink, this isn’t for you. For me, it’s just sweet enough and not at all boring.
I genuinely like the flavors I’ve tried. I think the creators did a good job: they made a tasty drink that’s aesthetically pleasing to the eye. And they have a good sense of humor :joy: which I enjoy.

3 Likes

That looks so YUM! :yum:

1 Like

the bartender did me a solid - very light on the syrup so it wasn’t too sweet and just the right hint of lime…it really was delicious.

3 Likes

This is a Trader Joe’s knockoff of La Croix. Blueberry lemonade flavored. Good stuff! :+1:

8 Likes

Wonder if he does a Virgin Martini? :thinking:

1 Like

ooh :thinking: - now i never thought of that - will enquire the next time im there –

1 Like

Alright you convinced me to get some tomorrow lol. :blush:

1 Like

3 Likes

Green mango iced tea. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Found this when I was in the big city today. Never seen it before and it was sugar free, so I had to try.

3 Likes

Oh man. Bangs make my veins feel like they are vibrating I get so jittery lol

2 Likes

Lol.i ran out of coffee so bang it was. :joy:

2 Likes

Yogi brand Raspberry Passion Perfect Energy :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Water for Badasses?? I’m In! Lol :heart::people_hugging::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Had been wanting to try this for a while, but couldn’t justify the price nearly $2/ can where I live. But today was the day :smiling_face:

7 Likes