What are you sipping on today?

2 Likes

That’s awesome! :rofl: Damn, these people know their target market! Lol :metal:t3:

4 Likes

Bought the tickets last year, it’s been a long wait, going to see METALLICA in 17 DAYS!!! :metal:t2::stuck_out_tongue::black_heart::yellow_heart::fire: You know what I’ll be sippin on.

2 Likes

That’s so awesome! You’re gonna have the best time!:+1:t3::black_heart::metal:t3::grin::black_heart:

2 Likes

Finally get to try the Berry Liquid Death!

4 Likes

I am in love with the Mango one - how was the berry?

2 Likes

The berry is good! I’d drink it again. Oddly enough, I really like the melon one, even though fresh melons aren’t generally my fruit of choice.

2 Likes

Thank you! Never seen 'em sober. Can’t Wait!!! :heart::yellow_heart::black_heart:

1 Like

This is what I’ve been going to when I feel a craving! I’m also eating more, esecially sweets, which is new for me.
I’m from Toronto, but moved to Texas 7 years ago, where Dr. Pepper is like Holy Water lol!

1 Like

3 Likes

Oooh
im a canada dry girl myself - do not like verners
hows that one taste?

2 Likes

It’s good. Kinda like Canada dry or Seagrams

2 Likes

Very refreshing

4 Likes

:maté: :teapot:

Canarias Yellow label. That is probably one of the most popular / one of the strongest and one of my #Top 5 Yerba Mate’s. This is probably the only one left of the traditional ‘‘Smoked’’ ones. I mostly drink the ‘‘Sin Humo’’ - ‘‘Unsmoked’’ - that means they did not used burning fire to dry the leaves out. Drinking too much smoked mate, or using any of the smoked products too much, like Bbq, Tobacco itself, some meats, some other drinks - is considered unhealthy.

2 Likes

I love the lemon lime, and the razzleberry. I bought the apricot, didn’t like it souch

1 Like

Yup- those are great flavors- also have enjoyed berry and lemoncello.

Oooh - thanks for heads up on apricot. I was a bit iffy on trying that.

2 Likes

:teapot: :maté:

Starting day with Yerba Mate. Tho I do not recommend to end the day with Mate. Drinked some Kraus Gaucho ‘‘Unsmoked’’ yesterday around 21:00 :clock9: on evening. Did not wanted to sleep until like 02:00 :clock230: night :sweat_smile: but I don’t need to go to Job today so that’s not a big problem.

2 Likes

Okay @GenG & @JazzyS I finally got my hands on some

Convicted Melon is AMAZING, and like you I am a TOTAL sucker for the packaging :heart_on_fire: It’s BRILLIANT! Can’t decide which one to try next. In love with this one! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: So refreshing! Thanks so much for turning me on to it! :hugs::heart::skull::black_heart::metal:t2:

3 Likes

Oooh

That sounds like another amazing flavor
i feel like a badass drinking these :rofl:

Yes- thanks to @GenG for introducing

3 Likes

You ARE a Total Badass!!!
I can’t imagine liking any flavor better! Which ones have you tried? What’s your favorite?

3 Likes