What are you sipping on today?

Kids bough it at a candy store a few days ago.
I was to cheap to try mine, but I’m going to today when it’s Friday.
Peach flavored Pokémon soda.

3 Likes

What flavor should I get?

4 Likes

Omg…so many choices! In la croix heaven

I really like lime, pamplemousse, lemon cello and tangerine, black raz and raz cran…

Which did you end up with?

3 Likes

Lol .Orange, basically the only one you didn’t list. :rofl:. It’s actually one of the better ones I’ve had though. :+1:

3 Likes

Lol…nice…ill have to try that one when i see it.
My three stores around here have slim to no pickings lately. Was shocked to see your pic with stocked shelves…enjoy :yum:

@JazzyS I’ve lived up here the last 10 years. Didn’t ever see it till about 3 months ago. Was probably to busy roaming around the beer aisle. :roll_eyes:

Its funny how much we missed …i too just stated exploring the water aisle this year.

So lovely to see all our options. I have tried a few other brands lately like bubbly or waterloo cause they have black cherry flavor - surprised that la croix doesnt have this yet.

2 Likes

I love black cherry anything. I look around.

1 Like

Alright…you are on a mission now :wink: do let me know if you find any black cherry la croix :yum:

1 Like

Ha! The favorite in my house is plain. Just bubbly water in a can. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy:

1 Like

Oh I need a little bit of flavor. I like this brand though cause it’s not as sweet as some the other ones seem to be.

1 Like

My morning coffee :coffee:. It gives me super powers lol :laughing:

3 Likes

Got Berry it Alive…not bad
I did not have cool packaging :unamused:

@GenG
@BirdyP

4 Likes

I wanna try that!
This one’s no Convicted Melon, but it’s pretty good. The artwork…

@GenG @Cjp You tried it yet?

METALLICA TOMORROW!!!

6 Likes

i almost got that one - that’s next on the try list.
could not find convicted melon :face_with_raised_eyebrow:-- hunt is on…

damn - that is some awesome art work! YEAH Metallica!

3 Likes

I got energy drinks and sparkling cider. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I am fortunate to have the best tasting well water. On special occasions I add a lemon or orange wedge. Really special day I will make it sparkling.

5 Likes

:maté: :teapot:
One of my favorite,
Canarias Yellow Label

I try to avoid Canarias after 18:00 but hey it’s vocations! :partying_face:
Bring your ‘‘bombas’’ ‘‘materos’’ !!! :partying_face:

I remember good old times when everyone was using Skype. Very ofted we drinked Yerba Mate instead of alcohol with friends.

So one day (night) about 2 o’clock at night…
Me Online :green_circle: / Other friend who drinked mate Online :green_circle: / The other one - Online (well technically Do Not Disturb, but he was always Do Not Disturb guy :no_entry:
We always had that group chat. So I am like, hey what you doin? - (friend) ‘‘Nothin just sitting’’, (the other one) - ‘‘yeah I don’t want to sleep somehow’’ - ‘‘I think we should avoid drink mate after’’ 18:00 :rofl:

2 Likes

@JazzyS sorry for delay! But I’m stoked you got to try a new flavor! There’s still quite a few I haven’t found yet. I just gotta check out different convenience stores! It’s fun :grin:.

@BirdyP OMG! Hope the Metallica show is awesome! I don’t see how it couldn’t be! It’ll be great to hear what the experience was like sober :grin:.

My mom has learned of my new, heathier addiction, and she gave this to me when I saw her today. :grin:

3 Likes

I really did love this one! So amazing that i’d never heard of it before you mentioned it and now i see them everywhere i go. LOL (only the 4 flavors here - may need to venture out to other shops)

@BirdyP so excited for your show! Can’t wait to see the aired version

1 Like