What are you sipping on today?

@JazzyS Sorry I’m out on anything coconut. I hate it for some reason. I’m still on the hunt for cherry

1 Like

I know there’s probably a ton of sugar, I’m not even gonna look at the back of the can.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. But I drink my coffee black, so I’ll call it a push.

4 Likes

No need to apologize at all - onwards with the cherry hunt

Hope that monster drink quenched the thirst…never tried those …sometimes you need the sugar rush :wink:

1 Like

Tea :rofl: need to make some smoothies

Fanta came out with a zero sugar version. Im loving it!! Plus water, with this heat stay hydrated!!

2 Likes

3 Likes

:national_park:

20230823_220819

1 Like

5 Likes

Contains real fruit! :purple_heart:
Anyone know how to grow a love hearts tree, or do I have to ask that question in the gardening thread? :thinking::rofl::yum:
:squid:

6 Likes

ooh -that looks good - squash juice :thinking:
i have never seen that here - will search now.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Oha, did things get lost in translation here? I hope you don’t confuse squash drink with squash the vegetable? Damn, those Brits have a way with making things complicated for the rest of the world. I know, it was a steep learning curve when I moved to England in 2005.
Squash is a non alcoholic beverage, usually fruity, syrup like, dilute to taste.
Make your own flavoured tap water :yum::sweat_drops::tropical_drink:

4 Likes

This one again. It’s absolutely delicious.
Not sugar free this time, since it wasn’t available.

5 Likes

It’s easier in Swedish, we just call every sweet non carbonated soft drink for lemonade. No matter if it’s actually made of lemons or not.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Oh snap- yeah that makes more sense.
Ive been juicing squash (the vegetable) so i thought this was a crazy sign :sweat_smile:
Thanks for clearing that up - i wouldve been shocked if i had found and tried :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The hibiscus is also really good, and the guava.

1 Like

Nice- i have not seen those here but will keep looking.
is the hibiscus bitter? i’ve been taking hibiscus powder for past month and i love the beautiful flower but not the taste :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yes, I had the lemon and orange squash when I visited the U.K., so I knew what you were referring to.

1 Like

Hey, people drink kale smoothies, so why not? :grin:

3 Likes

fair point - will try if i ever find :smile:

1 Like