What are you sipping on today?

It’s supposed to taste like love hearts. A very british novelty candy… sherbet? With charming messages on each individual sweet.

I checked the ingredients: next to the usual suspects of lemon-, orange- and cherry extract, it also contains radish and sweet potato. So not that far away from the squash after all :smiley:
:squid:

Edit: no idea why it’s called squash. Maybe because you squash the fruits to make it?

2 Likes

OOH - that is interesting - radish and sweet potato :thinking:
i will start looking around for them now for sure - thanks you – huh - yeah, i guess that would make sense for the name?

1 Like

Nice shades :wink:

i have not tried any flavored tonic water - any good?

1 Like

Soda stream… always soda stream. I have like 6 or 7 different bottles of Mio (water flavor enhancer) to flavor it. Today im drinking berry pomegranate soda stream :crazy_face:

2 Likes

that sounds delicious - i actually heard someone talking about soda stream today at the grocery store and thought of you… glad you are enjoying it :yum:

1 Like

Ok so this one is like is a flat less sugary Sprit
Not a fan
@GenG
@BirdyP

3 Likes

I guess they can’t all be winners. Dang it. :joy:

I have a cold, so I’ve been drinking apple-cider vinegar and lemon juice with some stevia. Plus lots of herbal tea. But I did manage to drink one of these today’s, because, why not? :blush:

2 Likes

ooh -sorry love – hope you are starting to feel better soon

hell yeah - why not :laughing: i do enjoy the Mango Chainsaw :yum:

Hubs really likes that one. :wink: I like it, too. Convicted Melon still #1

2 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

One of my all time favorites. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Happy Friday, Lovely Bunch! :love_you_gesture:t2:

6 Likes

So root beer isn’t a big thing in Britain, found this one by chance and have to say it is sooooo yummy yummy yummiest :yum:

4 Likes

Just getting around to tryin Berry it Alive. Lovin It! :yum::strawberry::skull::heart_on_fire: And the artwork on the 8 pack is my fav so far. But…Convicted Melon is still my #1 :heart: Have a Happy AF AF Friday, Beautiful Friends!:hugs::kissing_heart:

5 Likes

I’ve found these give me that same taste that white claws did. The bubbles. They have so many flavors too! My favorite is pineapple strawberry!

8 Likes

One of these, cold, in the woods for sundowner.
Love it :peach::ice_cube:

5 Likes

I like the strawberry buble

4 Likes

6 Likes

I have that too! All my life people have said seltzer tastes like tv static :joy: How would ya know what that tastes like? I love my tv static :joy:

2 Likes

Pretty decent!! Like a fake real ale. Keeps me off the real booze though, so can’t be bad right?

3 Likes