What are you sipping on today?

Well. There’s been a lot - and I mean a lot - discussion here about drinking alcohol free beer. And there’s a lot of people here that are dead against it.

Be well aware that the particular bottle you’re holding has 0.5% alcohol in it. Alcohol free doesn’t really mean alcohol free.

Also many people feel that these sort of drinks are triggers for getting back to the heavier stuff and stay well clear of these types of drinks. Your decision but know what your drinking Jimmy.

1 Like

Thanks very much for the reply and for explaining it to me…I’m kinda new to all this.

I’ve been trying a few 0% alcohol beers just to see if any are good. This is the only one I’ve tried with a trace of alcohol in at all. When I was out with some mates on a bar crawl in Leeds last night I was able to stick to Guinness 0.0% and it doesn’t feel (or taste) so bad. Also, I’d bet half of them didn’t realise I wasn’t drinking all night, so it avoided all of the uneasy probing questions.

3 Likes

I had a vampire slayer from Dutch brothers, first energy drink I ever tried from there. It was good and had a little pep.

1 Like

Have a lovely day, Beautiful People!

3 Likes

1 Like

Lit Beyond Raw Strawberry Lemonade Preworkout lol

3 Likes

Today’s drinks:

Two filter coffees, Japanese roast beans
Seven mushroom powder flat white frappe
Licorice tea (Yogi)
Cinnamon tea (pukka)
Mint tea (clipper)
Lemon and ginger turmeric tea (Taka)

Moving onto A couple of bedtime teas now, Ahmad London sleepy and probably Yogi Bedtime.

Yes, I love tea.

4 Likes

Those are all so interesting! It is the season for me to get back into my teas, can’t wait. I just can’t drink them in the heat. I love Snore and Peace the most :relieved:

Today I have had 2 x black coffee (illy), and water with lemon slices in x about 10. I may be taking the rehydration thing a bit too seriously :grin:

2 Likes

I’m obsessed with tea…I have two full tea Caddies and a tea cupboard :woozy_face:.

But I don’t care, it’s harmless, it feels nice and the ceremony is caring to self. The yogi ones are especially nice as they have a little message on each tea bag string thing.

Who makes snore and peace? What are the main notes? Some of the sleepy teas are so good, but my favourite is definitely pukka night, Yogi Bedtime and dragonfly vanilla Rooibos.

4 Likes

You are so right about the ritual. Snore and Peace is Clipper (chamomile, lemon balm and lavender). I also enjoy Pukka’s chamomile and manuka honey. I will have to look out for the yogi ones. I find I am going off coffee lately. I enjoy my first cup but not much after so may bring the teas back in.

2 Likes

Yes I have two coffees, sometimes three first thing after my Symprove shot. Then tea tea tea tea tea.

I’m into the valerian style teas, but this Ahmed is addictive as well. I think it’s lavender and honey notes as well, the smell is lush.

Ever offered a cat a sleepy tea bag? Try it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hahaha, definitely tomorrow! Will report back

3 Likes

elixir of life

:teapot:

Drinking some green tea at work. Wannabe sure water temperature is perfect there.

CAT - tea lovers smartphone :smiling_face:
:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

(In my best Bruce Buffer impersonation [UFC ring announcer, if ya don’t know])

Aaaaaaaaand STILL!: Undefeated!Liquid Champion!of the World!: H! 2! O!

2 Likes

I newly tried Red Bull. Thank goodness for a sugar-free alternative. I like it with ice.

6 Likes

Oh my god… ill have to try this! I LOVE gunpowder green tea but have never tried it with mint. Do u prefer it iced or hot?

1 Like

I havnt tried it iced yet tbh, but i do love a good iced tea i may have to give it a try tomorrow :relieved:

Iv got a good selection of teas going at the moment i must say one of my new favourite things.

A nice oolong tea - hawthorn, aloe vera, rose, jasmin, plum flower and melon this ones real nice

And a black tea - raspberry, vanilla, violet, chery and almond mmmm this ones so sweet making me crave one now but its so late :frowning: