What are you sipping on today?

Yeah agree unusual taste but im not wasting it as im a tight git :wink:

Ahmed sleep tea , who sells it ?

2 Likes

I get mine from Amazon (but that’s like saying Voldemort for me, I hate them). Buy in bulk occasionally. It’s really my favourite sleep tea. Also Dragonfly Vanilla Rooibos is lovely.

1 Like

Enjoying these.

This one is grapefruit.
Only 4 grams sugar.
It does have 3 grams added sugar.
Some have fewer.

6 Likes

Healthy sweet tea, well I guess that’s not really true, but I used Honey instead of Sugar.

I usually do artificial sweeteners, but I’ve started to get a stomach ache from those.

Unfortunately the Honey flavored Sweet Tea doesn’t taste half as good as I thought.

2 Likes

Poured out the Honey flavored Sweet Tea, despite all the tricks it got way to bitter for me.
Did a second try for today.
Green tea mint flavored with only a tablespoon of maple syrup (that’s for 2 litres)

Much better, not to sweet, not to bitter, subtle hints of mint and maple syrup.

I might stick to this :blush:

4 Likes

When you average 3 to 4 hours of sleep per night the last few weeks ya need all the help you can get :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Cardomon tea

5 Likes

3 Likes

So far just coffee and water but I’ve got my AG1 going on at the moment.

4 Likes

I was sceptical about this one. But it was a good promotion so indeed I thought Why Not? Pleasantly surprised. From Portugal.

8 Likes

My new morning ritual now: green smoothies. No more buttermilk donuts for this boy.

3 Likes

How is the taste?

1 Like

Pretty dang good, actually. Better than most I’ve tried. It’s pretty filling and satisfying, too…it stays with me until lunchtime.

2 Likes

Good to know. I drink Ka’Chava but have wanted to try the raw meal replacement.

1 Like

Rooibos tea😋

6 Likes

Omg this is so delicious :yum:

5 Likes

Dragonslayer (energy drink) from Dutch Brothers drive through on the way to car wash. I’m suppose to be house cleaning. At least car will look clean.

2 Likes

Today, was my first time going to a restaurant since deciding to take the sober step. I enjoyed my Jasmin tea and ginger ale!

8 Likes

Expensive as heck for a soda $8 for six cans.
But one of my favorites.

9 Likes

Sparkling :sparkles: lavender :purple_heart: lemonade :lemon::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes