What are you sipping on today?

Noted. Lol. Would you do it again?

1 Like

Homemade vegetable juice.

3 Likes

Absolutely! I normally dont eat breakfast so i kind of think that this is my way of getting something into my system to start the day. Maybe try different flavors would help to :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Serbian version of Capri sun.

3 Likes

:cherries::two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Ooh … another new flavor :drooling_face::drooling_face: love cherry… @Jasty2 might wanna try to as I know you love cherry flavored drinks too

2 Likes

So Mrs Jasty found this today at the store where we just moved. She didn’t grab it because she wasn’t sure but I’ll be stopping by tomorrow to get them and I’ll let you know

7 Likes

Ooh now I’ve seen Waterloo but not the black cherry… enjoy and yes please give feedback

2 Likes

This is a bit of me.

2 Likes

I LOVE black cherry! But don’t love Waterloo. :cry: Wish I did…Wanna love it…like me, it’s home is the Texas Hill Country. Unfortunately, it’s not a favorite around here. Lemme know what you think if you do try it, @Jasty2. And try Polar brand black cherry, too. The Cherry Obituary Liquid Death is SOO GOOD!!! I can’t find it anywhere, have to order on Amazon.

4 Likes

Did I start a Very Cherry thing here? :laughing:

2 Likes

Sipping on a cold chocolate milk, post morning run :muscle:

2 Likes

Alright I’ll look for it too

1 Like

Watermelon or juneberry red bull. Constsntly. All the time. Lol

1 Like

Yerba mate
Still new for me (my starter pack arrived yesterday), still getting used to the taste.

3 Likes

I prefer Cherry coca-cola but it’s rare here.

3 Likes

Trocadero, a Swedish soda made with orange juice, apple juice and a small amount off caffeine.

6 Likes

8 Likes

I don’t know that I have checked out this thread. I am a Ginger Beer lover. It’s unfortunate that I can’t taste it. I will say, there is a bite in my throat. So, I assume the ginger is strong. My nose also just cleared. Whoo! Thanks, Aldi!

3 Likes

Current favorite. Some flavors are better than others and I prefer the citrus ones. Grapefruit is my jam.

11 Likes