What are you sipping on today?

Got myself this Ninja smoothie maker, first and foremost to make Luna cat food smoothies as she has bad teeth that can’t be fixed due to old age and a heart condition. Works pretty well so far.

Getting it has gotten me back in the habit of making myself fruit milkshakes., like this strawberry/blueberry one :yum:. The purchase came with two cups, so one for me and one for Luna.

13 Likes

I love mine! I need to find it…I have tons of frozen fruit and somehow forgot about making smoothies. Thanks for the reminder!

1 Like

All my past years bartending lol
I love a good ginger beer! Nice

Water all the way

1 Like

Cherry soda with ice cream.

12 Likes

Oh this look so good Sophia…and cherry to boot :yum::yum:

3 Likes

Posted this one on FB today celebrating my quinquennium (love that word!). The pic is from last September in Boerne Taco House in Boerne (duh) TX. Good Mexican chow, when you’re in the neighbourhood it’s worth the visit. Anyway, I loved the Jarritos Grapefuit. And now I see it’s avaialble here too. Might have to try and get it soon.

10 Likes

5 Likes

Water. Plain old H20.

5 Likes

Coffee :coffee: very strong coffee :laughing:

3 Likes

5 Likes

I’ve grown to like these drinks a lot I like a lot of the different flavors but I like lemon the most. Trying to stop drinking the sugary drinks and sodas and energy drinks. Between these drinks and the Regular water I feel a better energy and it’s more Of a level energy through the day vs the crashes that come with sugary drinks

4 Likes

Twinsies :joy:

5 Likes

Every time I say this brand I say like Christoper Walken

1 Like

Actually really good

1 Like

Treating myself to a Starbucks mocha latte and some Quit lit reading time :yum:

11 Likes

This is supposedly a really good book. I’ve listened to her podcast with Laura, I like it.
Enjoy your latte :wink:

1 Like

Thank you! It’s taking me way too long to read but definitely a great book. I am trying to convince my brother and sister to read it too.

1 Like

I’d like to read it too. But I get sidetracked and it would probably take me just as long, so maybe I’ll look for the audiobook :grin:

1 Like

Ah yes… Do try and find the audio book…some impressive points and very relatable person.

I love this read but feel it would have been even more beneficial if i were to read it quicker.

2 Likes